Southeastern Toy Soldier Show - Columbia SC (2 Viewers)

Is anyone else going to this show tomorrow? I believe Tim Tyler is going to be there again tomorrow.

I was planning on attending this year, but with the cost of moving into a new place it has set me back for a little bit. Would love to see some pictures if anyone attends.

I was planning on attending this year, but with the cost of moving into a new place it has set me back for a little bit. Would love to see some pictures if anyone attends.

Today at the show, I got to catch up a little bit with Tim of Troops of Time. A great guy! I added two new pieces to my collection. The 147th New York Volunteers flag bearers by First Legion. They are very nice as expected. I didn’t take any photos at the Show, but I did see some items today that I don’t collect that I thought were really nice. The King and Country WW2 Japanese Navy carrier plane and deck crew looked great. The WW1 sets by John Jenkins were fantastic pieces too. Did John change or modify the painting style on this range? The paint quality looked better in my opinion to some of his other ranges. I am referring to his French infantry sets. The most impressive painting I saw today was done by First Legion on the Polish Winged Hussar pieces. The photos you see on their website do not do these sets justice. The flag bearers were amazing! The show is normally held the 2nd Saturday in August every year. If you live in North or South Carolina, I recommend trying to make it.

Thanks for the show recap, Darrell! Like I said I usually attend every year as I live only two hours north near Charlotte, NC. I think the show grows in size every year. Hope to make it back down there next year!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back