Spare arms for W Britains? (3 Viewers)

Scott

Major
I'm looking for anyone that deals in spare arms. I'm restoring several figures and I need left arms with rifles.

Little note about London Bridge, he told me today that you would need to purchase 20 dollars in parts before they will ship. Yes I spoke to him on the phone. So if you need a bunch of parts then you could go here if you need a couple of parts I would try someone else.

Dave

Little note about London Bridge, he told me today that you would need to purchase 20 dollars in parts before they will ship. Yes I spoke to him on the phone. So if you need a bunch of parts then you could go here if you need a couple of parts I would try someone else.

Dave

Most dealers in spare parts have a similar policy Dave. Dorset Model Soldiers has a ten pounds minimum order - plus postage. You can also pay there now by Paypal - so nothing could be simpler. Phone in or e-mail your order - and pay the easy way. jb

a.jpgIMG_1772a.jpg Thank you for the tips. I got some arms to restore these Mexican soldiers I found. A little filing and putty and then a paint job.

I don't suppose you'd ever want to cast your own? I'm sure that Prince August or Dutkins could supply molds with suitable arms.

Bosun Al

I don't suppose you'd ever want to cast your own? I'm sure that Prince August or Dutkins could supply molds with suitable arms.

Bosun Al

I have done that for years for extra cash. Too busy/tired lately. Maybe if I can retire next summer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back