St. Petersburg miniatures (1 Viewer)

Hi,

Before I go the eBay route I'm offering the following 3 figures for sale to Forum members. They're 54 mm miniatures.

AeroArt St. Petersburg Collection Mongol Archer (#5163). Excellent condition. Original box included. Will post photos later when I can scale down the file sizes. Retails in the USA for around $100.

AeroArt St. Petersburg Collection Mongol with trident (#6112). Excellent condition, only acquired this year. Comes with original box and a Certificate of Authenticity. Retails in the USA for $150-$200.

Sineus Studio knight with sword raised. I bought this directly from Andrey Skvorstov. (Look him up in the AeroArt literature - he's one of the best). This particular knight bears a close resemblance to the one commissioned for AeroArt as #3501. I'll post a picture later. It would retail in excess of $150 in the USA. No box but would be packaged securely.

I'm open to offers on all 3, and you can post a reply ehre or PM me.

Since I've posted this I was amongst quite a few others on the forum who've received the general e-mail regarding the death of Elena Svortsova. In the circumstances the Sineus studios piece will go on eBay for the listed cancer research bodies. (Unfortunately the MissionFish system only applies to US-based registered charitable organisations). I'll post something about this another day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back