standard 40 (1 Viewer)

hoogri

Command Sergeant Major
will there be news of 2014 at the standard no 40 ?

richard

wil we receved the standerd this november of december ? :confused:

Hi Guys,

I heard from the folks at the club that the Standard will go out in the US next week. So I assume that it will be out shortly over here in Europe as well.

Dave

Hi Guys,

I heard from the folks at the club that the Standard will go out in the US next week. So I assume that it will be out shortly over here in Europe as well.

Dave

I telephoned the club this week and they said the catalogue, membership renewal forms and Standard would all go out next week w/c 25 Nov 2013.
Paul

I received the standard today with the autumn/winter catalogue, as well as the membership renewal form. I was disappointed to see there are no A.C.W. or Zulu figures with the free membership figures, but it does sat there will be more exclusive club figures later in the year.

Brian

Hi Brian

What figures are they doing this time if no Zulu or ACW? I am very curious to see them so if you can scan it please post it here. I know that my Standard will get here in a while because of the APO so I hope to see it before the middle of December but there is no guarantee because of the issues we are experiencing.
Dave

Hi Brian

What figures are they doing this time if no Zulu or ACW? I am very curious to see them so if you can scan it please post it here. I know that my Standard will get here in a while because of the APO so I hope to see it before the middle of December but there is no guarantee because of the issues we are experiencing.
Dave
Hi Dave,

The collectors club figures are

Matte Napoleonic British 44th foot corporal kneeling defending
Gloss 48th of foot Grenadier Company standing at parade rest 1755-1763
Matte Museum Collection British Coldstream Guardsman, home service full dress
Matte WW1 British Lewis Gunner Walking 1916-17

Brian

Yeah no Zulu for the collectors figure this year :( There is a nice figure available exclusively through Sierra however. I think I will pick the Coldstream guard as it looks as though other supporting figures will be released to make a nice little dio.

Last edited:
Hi Guys,

Looks like some interesting selections! The Lewis gunner will be coming to my house. Looking forward to seeing the other items coming down the pike,

Dave

Yeah no Zulu for the collectors figure this year :( There is a nice figure available exclusively through Sierra however. I think I will pick the Coldstream guard as it looks as though other supporting figures will be released to make a nice little dio.

Hi all!
As I mentioned in the Standard, there will be additional selections for the club later this year including American Civil War and Anglo-Zulu War. try to be patient and not too sad.
I felt that we needed to have a bit of diversity with this selection for the collectors that might not collect these two popular time periods. The 1914 Guardsman will be part of a mini-series to create the moments just before parade and I hope it is of interest to collectors.
All the best,
Ken Osen

Users who are viewing this thread

Back