Stanley ventures to the Congo. (4 Viewers)

Foxhole_Adam

Private 1st Class
A very quick snap of one of the Glossy Sets being produced by my new company at the moment.

We're playing around with set ups and lighting as Glossys are far harder to photograph then Matte figures {sm2}

I'll add some more pictures over the weekend if anyone's interested of this and some other sets

Thanks

Adam

I love these! How can I purchase them? Can you do them with a matt finish instead?
Thanks,
Sandor

Thanks Guys,

Our website is being finalised at the moment. In the meantime if anyone is on twitter you can follow us and get more info from @Openfire_Figure

The sets are being released as a strictly limited edition of 25.

We're concentrating on high end glossy figures to begin with with some sets also being released in Matte ( again only 25 sets being released).

If anyone would like more information directly in the mean time, please just drop me a PM.

Cheers

Adam

Beautiful set of figures. Very interesting and unique subject matter too. Looking forward to the launch of your business and seeing more of your creations.

A very quick snap of one of the Glossy Sets being produced by my new company at the moment.

We're playing around with set ups and lighting as Glossys are far harder to photograph then Matte figures {sm2}

I'll add some more pictures over the weekend if anyone's interested of this and some other sets

Thanks

Adam

You can put me down for one of these sets, Adam. PM me the details for arranging payment.:smile2:

Thanks for all the comments, PM's and Emails Guys.

I think we've replied to everyone. If you haven't heard back from me please just give me a nudge. I'm not ignoring you! :D

We're very busy at the moment with the full launch planned for next weekend ( I do hope I haven't cursed myself now!).

Thanks again, and any questions, just ask.

One thing that a few people have asked is are we planning to expand the range. The simple answer is Yes! Its a huge subject matter and one that I'm particularly interested in so you can rest assured there will be plenty more "Darkest Africa" sets.

Cheer

Adam

WOW! These are so good! I haven't collected glossies since TAW went under but man I love these!{eek3}^&cool Have I missed a link to a website at all? Or could you please post a link next weekend?

Rob

Thanks Rob,

We're trying to do something a little different with Glossies :smile2:

Website details coming soon

Thanks

Adam

Users who are viewing this thread

Back