Starting new diorama (2 Viewers)

I think ...:rolleyes2: … the top one is THYME but can't place the bottom one.
I find very similar items is a Craft Store (A.C. Moore or Michaels for example).

Also a florist has a rather good selection of arrangement filler like Baby's Breath and such.

Good Hunting

--- LaRRy

sorry Larry ,this is not Thyme, it is just a common weed. Thyme looks different ( see picture)but can be very useful as well !!!!
guy:)
tijm.jpg

sorry Larry ,this is not Thyme, it is just a common weed. Thyme looks different ( see picture)but can be very useful as well !!!!
guy:)

I guess I would have made a terrible florist .....:redface2:

--- LaRRy

Guy
Very nice work on this-I too continually search the flower isles of Michaels, Hobby Lobby and Petsmart for "foliage" and my own wooded property for my dioramas. The plastic kind I spray paint with Black primer to take away that Plasticie look, then airbrush different green shades on.
I really like your grouping of different kinds of plants for your scene. Looks very realistic.
Pat

Guy
Very nice work on this-I too continually search the flower isles of Michaels, Hobby Lobby and Petsmart for "foliage" and my own wooded property for my dioramas. The plastic kind I spray paint with Black primer to take away that Plasticie look, then airbrush different green shades on.
I really like your grouping of different kinds of plants for your scene. Looks very realistic.
Pat

thanks Pat,
When you look closely you will see that I only used two kinds of weeds for the majority of the vegetation with just a couple of coloured accents here and there
Guy:smile2:

This Opel Maultier Flakwagen repaint will be part of the scene
Guy
DSCI0326.jpg

Second part of diorama "Bad timing" finished .
Hope to finish the diorama completely this week
Guy:)
image.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back