Still no Firefly (1 Viewer)

kx1a

Sergeant
What's up with that?? You'd think someone would come out with one. Darn
Bill

I know how you feel. I'm still waiting for a Pershing.

It would be unusual for a Firefly just to be released on its own,lets see whats in the next Arnhem releases from K&C.

Rob

Hi Guys,

When it comes to tanks (or anything else for that matter) it’s impossible to do everything… everyone wants… all at the same time.

KX1A laments about the lack of a Firefly… me too… But there’s also no Josef Stalin tank… or a Jagd Tiger… or a Cromwell… or a hundred (at least) other military vehicles that all of us would like to see.

What there is already… is an amazing variety of other stuff made by Figarti… Honour Bound… and modestly K&C that provides more than has ever been available in the world of toy soldiers.

And don’t forget 21 Century and Forces of Valor.

All companies (K&C included) produce what we believe will sell. In our own case we’ll continue to produce variations of the Tiger… Panther… Sherman because they sell. Fortunately for us that allows us to still produce less popular (or perhaps less well-known) types such as the Vickers Mk VI… that strange little Panzer I… or the recent 8 wheel Austrian Armoured Car.

One day, I hope, in the not-too-distant future you will see a British Firefly. So don’t despair… just try and be little more patient.

Best wishes and happy collecting!

Andy C.

I would like to see a Birtish Firefly. That would be awsome. Thats a cool set. The last one you made Andy was back in 2001. Long time. I like the new French new tank destroyer which is sort of like the firefly except it has an open area on the top.

Hi Guys,

One day, I hope, in the not-too-distant future you will see a British Firefly. So don’t despair… just try and be little more patient.

Best wishes and happy collecting!

Andy C.
Thanks for the response Andy. Patience IS one of my virtues :D
Cheers,
Bill

Thanks, Andy, for responding to collectors' concerns.
I, for one, am more than happy to wait patiently for a Firefly or Russian tank. I just spent a small fortune on a King Tiger. :) So long as the future offerings look as fantastic as the more recent ones, I can wait many, many, many months. Just do what you can to keep up quality control while still staying in business.
Best wishes

Users who are viewing this thread

Back