Tamiya 1/35th Tiger Tank (Type I, Early Production) (1 Viewer)

barneywomble

Corporal
So I finally completed the 1/35th Tamiya Tiger I this week... I think it has turned out good. I am sure there are a couple of very small historical inaccuracies but I can over look them... :) enjoy :)

Cheers
Marc

Tiger I, Early Production - 00AS.jpgTiger I, Early Production - 01As.jpgTiger I, Early Production - 02As.jpgTiger I, Early Production - 03AS.jpgTiger I, Early Production - 04AS.jpg

One can be assured that any project you undertake will photographed very professionally..................:wink2: well done :salute::

You taking orders yet mate,need one made in 1/25th scale thanks going on this quality it should be a winner.

Nice work on the Tiger model. I like the tracks. I been a fan of Tamiya armor for years and still model some. Guess I am slowing down, I have a Dragon Tiger that is on my workbench for two years. Dragon models come with instructions the size of a telephone book and hard to follow at times. Tamiya is better. John

hi mate... why the 1/25th scale ?

cheers
marc

To go with K&C and TGM figures.

IMG_1326.jpg

IMG_1344.jpg

IMG_1343.jpg

1/25th scale T-34

Bugger it Wayne, now you got me thinking! Marc, how's the order list going??^&grin Awesome Tiger mate with great attention to detail and of course superb pic's once again.

Tom

Users who are viewing this thread

Back