Tatanka’s people,,, (2 Viewers)

enricoquinto

Sergeant
Hi everyone,

I’m just starting to collect those figures (as you can see below) and I’m head over heels! :) I never get tired of looking at the terrific faces of “Tatanka’s people”. What a beauty!{eek3}
Are you guys with me on that? :rolleyes:

Cheers

Enrico

DSCN2709.JPGDSCN2710.JPGDSCN2717.JPG

Hi Enrico.

They do look good don't they. At some stage I'll get a few Romans and the Boxer rebellion figures are just great aren't they, though I'm trying to resist starting to collect yet another line.

Steve

Hi Steve,

I totally get you but…buckle up, mate!:) I've heard that new themes under development might leave us breathless.{eek3} I look foward to see them.:rolleyes: This new producer (I’ll keep in touch with him) loves to go for the top. :smile2: That’s a good thing for the market, isn’t it? :wink2:

Cheers

Enrico

The figures do look special. Thanks for the up-close photos. I will see my first TM figures later this week.

The figures do look special. Thanks for the up-close photos. I will see my first TM figures later this week.

You're welcome, mate! :rolleyes: I think this is a good start and... you know, "those who well begun is half done".:rolleyes: I do believe in this their approach... good taste, perfect compatibility, excellent value for money… Finally, I should like to make a special mention for careful packaging!!! I've never seen anything like it before. Shall we talk about their terrific boxes??? Every detail has been carefully designed to offer an unmistakable and safe product! {eek3}

Cheers

Enrico

Hi Enrico.

They do look good don't they. At some stage I'll get a few Romans and the Boxer rebellion figures are just great aren't they, though I'm trying to resist starting to collect yet another line.

Steve

I agree Enrico and Steve. They look very good and "seem" compatible with my two major manufacturers K&C and T.G.
Tatanka's people look great as I can see many {non-combat} dioramas, but I do really like the Peking sets very much.

As Steve mentioned, taking on yet another manufactures and series is a question, the quality I see here is tempting.
Also the question of the continuation of the K&C and TG lines is always a consideration.

Nice pics Enrico.

--- LaRRy

I saw these Tatanka figures first-hand this morning, purchased one but will be getting more. They are great! Love the fact they are non-combat figures.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back