Texas Show - May 2008 (1 Viewer)

Oops I mean new club figure.

2525140035_527a95210e_o.jpg

Understood and thanks. This must be the tipoff to a Seventh Cavalry range. However, that would mean Andy was fibbing and he wouldn't do that, would he? Haaaaaaaaaaaa, haaaaaaaaaa :D

From what I understand those collectors club figures are exclusive to King's X. You have to buy X amount from King's X in order to obtain them(I know, really bad joke there). They are both US cavalry dudes, one being Major Yorke and the other Sergeant Quencannon. Hopefully, I can stop working and start writing in order to give everyone my toy soldier traveler report. Would be interesting to see K&C continue on in this new line. Hopefully as with some collectors club figures its a sign of things to come.

Take Care

Hi,
Just wanted to mention that The MARX MAN also had some 40mm lead Alamo soldiers call the "FORTIES". He had some other lines too but I only looked at the Alamo set. I was impressed. Now, I am regretting not getting any of them. Did anyone else get some? They looked great.

From what I understand those collectors club figures are exclusive to King's X. You have to buy X amount from King's X in order to obtain them(I know, really bad joke there). They are both US cavalry dudes, one being Major Yorke and the other Sergeant Quencannon. Hopefully, I can stop working and start writing in order to give everyone my toy soldier traveler report. Would be interesting to see K&C continue on in this new line. Hopefully as with some collectors club figures its a sign of things to come.

Take Care

I called King's X and the details about the club figures are still being worked out. They are due to arrive late in June membership and a figure will be awarded once a certain dollar amount is met with an order......they have received several phone calls from this thread, and are still working out all the details!

Everyone could use a little 7th Cavalry!

Njja

I liked the T-shirt too. They had them back at the King X shop. The price was too steep for me at $21.00 per t-shirt. I would have bought a couple if they were $15.00 or so. But I did like them.

Hi,
Just wanted to mention that The MARX MAN also had some 40mm lead Alamo soldiers call the "FORTIES". He had some other lines too but I only looked at the Alamo set. I was impressed. Now, I am regretting not getting any of them. Did anyone else get some? They looked great.

Louis

My wife picked some up for me and I bought two of the all ready painted ones to use as masters. I just have to convince her to paint them but thats not going to happen. More then likely I'll have Susan Leicht paint them.

Take Care

Attachments

• San Antonio 2008 148.jpg
    San Antonio 2008 148.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 127
  • San Antonio 2008 339.jpg
    San Antonio 2008 339.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 123
  • San Antonio 2008 342.jpg
    San Antonio 2008 342.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 143
Thanks for the photos. Yeah, I regret not getting them alright. Maybe at the next show. I tried looking for the MARXMAN web site but could not find one. That's okay. I have enough to keep me busy for the next few months. :D

Thanks for the photos. Yeah, I regret not getting them alright. Maybe at the next show. I tried looking for the MARXMAN web site but could not find one. That's okay. I have enough to keep me busy for the next few months. :D

Yeah they dont have a web site and as far as I know are a mail order based company. Here is their contact information if you want to place an order:

TheMarxMan@nyc.rr.com

72-50 66th Street
Glendale NY 11385

Phone: 718-418-9439

Take Care

Users who are viewing this thread

Back