TG, K&C, First Legion for UK sale (1 Viewer)

oozlum

Private 2
I’m looking to sell these in the UK, all prices are in GBP. All are in original boxes and are as new, unless noted. Postage will be extra, and I will endeavour to make it as low and as secure as possible.

TG
SS003 (B) Mortar Team 45
TGM004 (A) Mortar Set 45
SS034 Winter Hetzer 70
TGM001A MG Team (Normandy) this item has been professionally touched up after slight travel paint damage, and is as good as new ( I can provide photos) pm me with an offer if interested – I may prefer to auction this

K&C
RA08 Berlin The Attack retd pm me with an offer if interested – I may prefer to auction this
AK049 Tank Riders retd pm me with an offer if interested – I may prefer to auction this
BBA 021 Bazooka Team retd 60
XM10-01 NO CHRISTMAS FOR THE KAISER retd pm me with an offer if interested – I may prefer to auction this
MK053 Lionheart 70
AG02 Greek Sentry 40
RAF030: Hawker Typhoon Mk 1B 240

First Legion
SAM018 40
GERSTAL011 40
GERSTAL012 40
GERSTAL013 40
GERSTAL005 40

I may trade for select JJD Sudan. Or K&C MG39(P)...

Wow - I just unpacked AK049 Tank Riders to take photos, pretty much for the first time and....this is a really lovely set. I shall have to keep it, and possibly buy a tank for them to sit on! Removed from sale, sorry.

Many of these are now on ebay, starting at very low prices. Look for oozlum on ebay.co.uk, if you are interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back