rs02.jpg

rs007side.jpg

Aussieradioleftside.jpg

Aussieradioman.jpg

DSC_8042.jpg

ACCPACK005.jpg

DSC_8034.jpg

Dear All

Welcome to Novembers news with a whole host of goodies, something like 20 new figures to feast your eyes upon. As Christmas will not wait for us we decided to bring Christmas forward, goods are just about here and will be ready for dispatch end of next week! December's pickings will be a whole lot slimmer is all I can say! However lets concentrate on whats on the table now, please read below for your own pleasure;

French Indian War

Two super new figures to fill out your firing line, plenty more in the pipeline is all I can say at this moment in time!

FIW005: A Redcoat from the 60th Regt in the reload position reaches for more ammunition from his pouch, priced at $40/£29.50 and limited to 100 in number.

FIW006: An all new kneeling firing Redcoat from the 60th Regt priced at

$40/£29.50 and limited to 100 in number.

French Foreign Legion

We have not had many FFL out in the last couple of months so here are two brand new figures which would look good in just about any scenario.

Early December sees the much requested mule with Legionnaire along with 2 other unique looking figures out at the same time (hopefully!).

FFL029: A kneeling Scout limited to 100 in number and priced at $40/£29.50

FFL030: A Scout standing ready for more Arabs to appear limited to 100 in number and priced at $40/£29.50

The Great War

With it being so close to Christmas we decided it was time for some festive Tommies to commemorate the first winter in the trenches.

Some Winter Germans are planned and maybe here for December, if not then they will be available in January 2015.

GW033A/B: British Officer in Trench coat with pistol.

GW034A/B: British Officer in Trench coat with rifle

GW035A/B: Kneeling Rifleman in greatcoat takes aim at the enemy.

GW036A/B: British Tommy casualty in greatcoat.

GW037A/B: Surrender, this Tommy has had enough!

All the above come in winter 1914/1919 finish with snow on base

(B Version) or typical cold late Autumn on the Western Front 1914

(A version) with a mud finish on the base.

The winter version are limited to 50 pieces and the Western Front limited to 100 pieces worldwide, all sets priced at $40/£29.50

Please note the new early WW2 Russians will also fit in with the above Tommies if you want to recreate a Russian 1919 civil war scenario.

Some more French in Horizon Blue now below to fill out your French army ranks:

GW038A; French Grenadier in ARS gas mask limited to 100 in number and priced at $40/£29.50

GW039A; Prone rifleman in ARS gas mask, limited to 100 in number and priced at $40/£29.50

ACC pack 005 WW1 German Guard House: Comes complete with telephone and weathered look!

Priced at $45/£30 and limited to 100 in number.

A new WW1 German sentry will follow in December.

World War 2

A great mixture of troops for November as TGM goes East!

This time we go back to 1941 with poorly equipped Russian troops taking on the might of the Wehrmacht. It would not be long before these troops would turn the tide on Nazi Germany with a little help from the Allies in the form of thousands of vehicles, aircraft and even ships, plus a whole lot of blood, sweat and tears on the Russian side. Gradually as we all know, the Russian war machine became so vast it was unstoppable and as Marshal Zukhov once said and I love this quote, "Quantity has a quality all of its own!"

SOV004A/B: Officer with flag, priced at $43.50/£32

SOV005A/B: Bugler wearing Budenovka hat, priced at $40/£29.50

SOV006A/B: Rifleman looking back wearing Budenovka hat, priced at $40/£29.50

SOV007A/B: Kneeling Rifleman wearing fur hat, priced at $40/£29.50

All the above Russians come in a choice of a Summer 1941 (A version) or Winter 1941 look (B version), personally I really like the guys in the Budenovka hats, something unique in 1/30 scale at the moment. As mentioned previously the webbing and equipment will also suit those of you looking to recreate a 1919 Russian Civil war scenario. These guys I feel would also go great with the K&C Classic early WW2 Germans released not that long ago, the choice is yours.

Still continuing with our Far East series we go somewhere a little warmer, into the jungle with some more Allied and Japanese troops.

RS002 Japanese Sentry, limited to 100 in number and priced at $40.00/£29.50

RS007 Allied soldier with Lifebuoy Flamethrower, priced at $43.50/£32 and

limited to 100 in number.

RS008 Allied Radio operator, Priced at $43.50/£32 and limited to 100 in number.

December will see two more Japanese soldiers including a mortar figure.

January will see the first of our much requested Allied jungle patrol figures with a reluctant mule in tow!

ACC PACK 005 WW2 German guard house priced at $45/£30 and limited to 100 in number worldwide.

Club 015: Our first MAD FFL Club figure, this time a repaint of MAD FFL001 for those of you who did not manage to pick up the first figure.

Our legionnaire points out a potential target to one of his fellow soldiers whilst dashing to take cover.

Free to all Club members who buy $150 or more of goods thru our website or can also be purchased separately at the normal price of $40 also thru our website.

Thats all for this month folks, hope you enjoyed this newsletter, if you did not then please reply with 'UNSUBSCRIBE' in capitals in the header and we will remove you from our contacts list.

Best wishes

Vicki Lucas

TGM Marketing Manager

DSC_7765.jpg

DSC_7764.jpg

DSC_8037.jpg

DSC_8039.jpg

DSC_7952.jpg

I really like the RCW/early WW2 Russians. A very different look to them. Always happy to see French Poilu and the early war British troops are very nice looking. as well. The Australians are impressive and look particularly well done. Quite the impressive release by TGM this month. -- Al

This figures comme 11/04 or 12/04?

Available next week for shipping to customers, they just arrived here in UK this afternoon and are being checked over now in our warehouse.
Seems like we are only missing one box this time from the shipment, hopefully nothing important was in that one!!!
Best wishes Vicki Lucas

We've got these up for Pre-Order on the Treefrog Website!
Click Here to check them out!

Julie

French Foreign Legion

We have not had many FFL out in the last couple of months so here are two brand new figures which would look good in just about any scenario.

FFL030: A Scout standing ready for more Arabs to appear limited to 100 in number and priced at $40/£29.50

"We have not had many FFL out in the last couple of months"...

we have had less Arabs...

"A Scout standing ready for more Arabs to appear"...

I have about 200 Foreign Legionnaires I have bought...

"standing ready for more Arabs already"...

Tommy Gunn...

the disparity of the combatants is ever increasing as you are making no Arabs for this series...

when are the Arabs coming...

anybody collecting this series has a 10 to 1 ratio of Legionnaires to Arabs...

I'm having an extremely hard time buying more Legionnaires when you won't produce an enemy for them to fight...

please look at you muster role of production...

it should be obvious that you need Arabs...

every month I ask for Tauregs or Arabs from Lawrence of Arabia...

are they forthcoming with the same enthusiasm that you have produced Legionnaires?

sorry if my last post sounded a little brash and unappreciative...

and I'm trying to be a loyal and happy customer...

I have bought every set of the Legionnaires...and multiples of some...since the first offering...

but honestly...

even with all the Tauregs you have produced for the FFL series...

combined with all the Arabs you have produced for your Lawrence of Arabia series...

the Legionnaires still grossly outnumber the Arabs...

for months I have been told by TG representatives that the Tauregs or Arabs are forthcoming...

from a collector's point of view...or mine at least...I really like fairly equal numbers of combatants for each side...

I hope you will consider my input and give a little more consideration to more Arabs...

Attachments

• 100_9208_00.jpg
    100_9208_00.jpg
    144.9 KB · Views: 206
  • 100_9205.jpg
    100_9205.jpg
    147.6 KB · Views: 205
  • 100_9204.jpg
    100_9204.jpg
    147.3 KB · Views: 205
  • 100_9203.jpg
    100_9203.jpg
    141.5 KB · Views: 205
"We have not had many FFL out in the last couple of months"...

we have had less Arabs...

"A Scout standing ready for more Arabs to appear"...

I have about 200 Foreign Legionnaires I have bought...

"standing ready for more Arabs already"...

Tommy Gunn...

the disparity of the combatants is ever increasing as you are making no Arabs for this series...

when are the Arabs coming...

anybody collecting this series has a 10 to 1 ratio of Legionnaires to Arabs...

I'm having an extremely hard time buying more Legionnaires when you won't produce an enemy for them to fight...

please look at you muster role of production...

it should be obvious that you need Arabs...

every month I ask for Tauregs or Arabs from Lawrence of Arabia...

are they forthcoming with the same enthusiasm that you have produced Legionnaires?

More Arabs on the way Mike, however the Legionnaires very easily outsell any Arabs we make by a ratio of 2 to 1. Some collectors have no interest in the Arabs and so do not buy them. As a small business we need to make models that sell well for us every time.
We just released 5 Arabs and so now its time to make way for some legionnaires, however all I can say is more Arabs are in the pipeline and will be with us early part of 2015.
Best wishes Vicki

More Arabs on the way Mike, however the Legionnaires very easily outsell any Arabs we make by a ratio of 2 to 1. Some collectors have no interest in the Arabs and so do not buy them. As a small business we need to make models that sell well for us every time.
We just released 5 Arabs and so now its time to make way for some legionnaires, however all I can say is more Arabs are in the pipeline and will be with us early part of 2015.
Best wishes Vicki

Vivki...thanks for the prompt reply...

I think this is an interesting point about the inequality of combatants. From my discussions with dealers, it seems like one side is typically more popular ie british for napoleonics, 24 foot for AZW etc. and they get left with the other side on the shelf. I think this is because most collectors likely collect figures and not dioramas. I actually do dioramas for display purposes so I run into the same issues as yourself plus very few dead figures to make scenes more realistic. Albeit TG does a pretty good job relative to the other majors manufacturers

While I prefer the artillery promised for this series and maybe the mule, still think some arabs are inorder for the coming months

Vicki...

I just looked at your website...

and while you tell me that you statistically sell Legionnaires 2 to 1 over Arabs...

the truth is...

you're producing 7-9 Legionnaires to every one Arab...

so a 2 to 1 ratio is not that much at all...

I understand your point about the Legionnaires being more popular...you guys did a great job on them...

but again...as I look at your website...all the Arabs are sold out...with the exception of your most recent offerings...

to top it off...

your normal production run of 100 or less on the Legionnaires...

compared to the higher production run on the Arabs...

means somebody is buying the Arabs...

I appreciate that you have addressed my question and you're telling me that more Arabs are forthcoming is good news...

thanks again...

Wouldn't be going down the Russian civil war road but I do like the look of these blokes they could pass for 1914 but will wait to see them in the 'flesh' before deciding, the whiteish trench coats I'm not sure about mind.

Wayne.

Wouldn't be going down the Russian civil war road but I do like the look of these blokes they could pass for 1914 but will wait to see them in the 'flesh' before deciding, the whiteish trench coats I'm not sure about mind.

Wayne.

The 2 officers in trench coats look epic in real life Wayne, pretty sure you will love 'em when you see them!
Everybody loves an officer and a gentleman!
Best wishes Vicki

Users who are viewing this thread

Back