TGM SS Collection (1 Viewer)

WesternOutlaw

Registered Member
Hi All,

Hope everyone is doing well.
I created this little dio today with my collection of TGM's WWII German figures; 24 in all. The Panzer is K&C.
Hope you enjoy.

attachment.php

attachment.php

This series is pretty good, glad to have most of these myself. The display is excellent. Robin.

Looks outstamding, now numerous people will get to enjoy your collection.

Which museum is it in? IS it the one in Christchurch, sorry if i have missed this in the thread.

It has been over a decade since i visited NZ, cycled the Gold route and did the other tourist stuff while there for a month.

Some close-up shots; love the detailing of TG's figures, esp. their facial expressions:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

WesternOutlaw, you’ve got a fantastic setup there! I’m a fan of the TGM SS and the new Heer figures as well.

Different perspective:

attachment.php

WesternOutlaw, you’ve got a fantastic setup there! I’m a fan of the TGM SS and the new Heer figures as well.
Thanks Tman. I've been away from WWII for a bit and really enjoying the collection.

There will be a truck to add to your SS collection later this week Rob, if it takes your fancy!

Thinking about the possibility of a camo paint scheme for this new truck, tri-color perhaps?

Something along this line? :confused:

attachment.php

Great photos Rob, you have an amazing collection mate.
Jas
Thanks Jas, appreciate the kind words. I've really enjoyed TG's German figures. From their various camo patterns, to their poses and facial expressions, TG has done an amazing job on the detailing. A really impressive theme for TG in my opinion.

Something like this Rob.
View attachment 291130
So cool. Been wondering what vehicle and paint scheme since mentioned. I also like the seated driver, and it looks like one of those sitting figures in the rear (one with rifle resting on his shoulder at far back) may be a new figure? (unless he has a cup in his left hand). Awesome!

Oh, one minor suggestion if at all possible (or) at least considered. Would really appreciate if the wheels turned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back