Thanks that you have taken the time to share the show with the rest of the world! (1 Viewer)

Normandy1944

Sergeant Major
beautiful pictures Joe!!
Thanks that you have taken the time to share the show with the rest of the world!
The Treefrogtreasures Forum connects us Toy Soldiers collectors together.

greeting Harrie :salute::

I second this! One of my favourite things about this forum is that it allows collectors to share their pictures and experiences of the various toy soldier shows with other collectors who couldn't be there.
Cheers,
Brendan

Joe, I would like to add my sincere thanks. I don't get out to shows so I really appreciate all the excellent pictures of the wonderful creations on display. Highlight of my day/week/month. -- Al

Thank You Joe for posting the show pictures. I appreciate your efforts. Very nice. John

Joe, I would like to add my sincere thanks. I don't get out to shows so I really appreciate all the excellent pictures of the wonderful creations on display. Highlight of my day/week/month. -- Al

I couldn't say it any better. Thanks Joe

Terry

Thank you so much guys! It is my pleasure to do this for you. There's nothing like sharing the experience of a toy soldier show. It's always such a wonderful time, and I'm already looking forward to the show next year! (I will need the year in between to save up some money!) I'm very pleased to hear that so many enjoyed the pics.

Cheers to you all!!!
Joe

Joe,

Thanks -- as others have said -- for posting those photos. The only thing I'm mad about is that you got that Custer set ^&grin

Brad

All that effort is very much appreciated.

I have zero access to TS shows or even shops myself so photos are vital to me.
A number of your shots will help greatly with my decision-making process.

Thanks,

Doug

All that effort is very much appreciated.

I have zero access to TS shows or even shops myself so photos are vital to me.
A number of your shots will help greatly with my decision-making process.

Thanks,

Doug

Doug,
I'm glad to hear you enjoyed the pics and that they were useful in terms of your buying decisions.:smile2: It was my pleasure taking & posting the images. I too believe that "live" photos are another tool for assisting us w/ our buying decisions especially when we can't see the figures in person and/or if the manufacturer's stock images aren't so great (CS/FL). It's very nice of collectors all around the world to acknowledge the effort. On a side note, I must say that it strike me as odd that with all the attention this certainly brings to Treefrog, yet I don't hear anything from them.^&confuse . A simple thank you would be nice, but not when you have to ask for it. That being said, I don't shoot the pics for them; I shoot them for us, the collector!
Thanks again,
Joe

That being said, I don't shoot the pics for them; I shoot them for us, the collector!
Thanks again,
Joe

Hi Joe -

We tend to take a 'light hand' on the forum, allowing collectors to be the focus. Trust me, I tracked all of your threads and enjoyed them immensely.

In retrospect I should have hit 'like' a few times so you know you were appreciated. My apologies!

Pete

Pete, you're the best. I had no doubt about your character. BTW Shannon too. Also congrats on the Forum anniversary. My life is better for it.

Joe I have been to shows and done photo "tours" so I know it can be quite time consuming, taking photos, editing, posting. So a very big thank you from someone else who could not attend in person, but really appreciates what you have shared with us. Thanks much!!

Walt
P.S. - And thanks to the folks at the Treefrog Shop for allowing this forum for all of us to share and enjoy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back