"The Boy in the Stripe Pajamas" (1 Viewer)

it is an excellent film. I think it would have been nice if the actors had a at least a German accent, but overall a very well done movie. I highly recommend it.

Walt

I believe this to be one of the most cliched films of all time.Not only is the end so predictable but the entire storyline just doesn't ring true.Why would the Germans leave a huge pile of rubble so close to the perimeter fence,knowing full well that it could be a hiding place?Why is there only one perimeter fence?Why is it not electrified.Why was the wire not a closer mesh?There is enough room to fit a Panther tank through it! Why,in an extermination camp,would the Germans use a weak child as a labourer?How come he wasn't missed by the guards seeing that he spent all his working days hiding behind the appropriately positioned pile of rubble and then suddenly appearing for the roll check?How come none of the guards noticed two young boys spending hours talking and playing at the perimeter wire?How come 'that' particular boy was chosen to clean the drinking glasses at the other boy's home?Too many questions.
Then again,there are those among us who believe that the young Jewish boy was just a figment of the other boy's imagination....An imaginary friend!!!
Jeff

Users who are viewing this thread

Back