the classic us cavalry. (2 Viewers)

There was a time when Andy was considering doing a mounted column with interchangeable riders (4) he thought, with an Indian scout etc, but so much to do and so little time unfortunately. Robin.

There was a time when Andy was considering doing a mounted column with interchangeable riders (4) he thought, with an Indian scout etc, but so much to do and so little time unfortunately. Robin.

hi robin.maybe in the future there come some mounted us cavalry from kingsx?you can try kronprinz miniatures also.they have the same uniforms.i mix the us cavalry figures.and it works very good.i now they make a complete column us mounted cavalry and 2 wagons.best ronald.

Amazing !!! I do not have many of these figures. But the 7th cavalry boys I have them all.

Harrie🇳🇱

My favourite Western mounted cavalry figure. Wish Andy would do some more. Robin.

Attachments

• PA260002.jpg
    PA260002.jpg
    180 KB · Views: 741
My favourite Western mounted cavalry figure. Wish Andy would do some more. Robin.

Hi Robin...and other U.S. Cavalry enthusiasts....Your wish is the same as my own...I am working on a mounted column for later release.

As a kid I loved to go to our local cinema (The Renfrew Regal) anytime there was a 'western' on...especially if it featured the Cavalry fighting them pesky 'Red Devils'!!!

Best wishes and happy collecting, Andy.

Hi Robin...and other U.S. Cavalry enthusiasts....Your wish is the same as my own...I am working on a mounted column for later release.

As a kid I loved to go to our local cinema (The Renfrew Regal) anytime there was a 'western' on...especially if it featured the Cavalry fighting them pesky 'Red Devils'!!!

Best wishes and happy collecting, Andy.

You just saved me a heap of money Andy, trying to build this column elsewhere. I will just sit tight and wait patiently as I know yours will be the best going when they ride in. :salute::, Robin.

I think that's a great idea, I have a tedtoy yankee column that's unbelievable. I think andy needs to hop on that idea as well as german paras at caranten 1944

These are nice. Still holding out for the mounted cavalry touted by Andy, hopefully soon. Robin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back