The Hobby loses a great figure today! Graham Pettitt is no longer with us (1 Viewer)

Artillery_crazy

2nd Lieutenant
Dear Friends, I have just been informed by Brian Harrison, from Yeomanry Miniatures, that Graham Pettitt ( the genius behind Toy Army Workshop ) has died due to Cancer complications. He has left a wife and three children. Graham was a great reference to many of us in our WW1 quest for heavy artillery, vehicles and soldiers.....He had a great focus on the Commonwealth and German/Turkish troops .... His Artillery pieces were not rivaled by many.....
This has been a very sad news, and I wished to share the information with all,and especially with those that actually went to his shop and knew him in person while he was trading...:salute:::salute:::salute:::salute::
Unfortunately Brian has not given me more details other than what I have shared with you...My deepest condolences to his family and friends.
Cheers
Luiz ( Artillery_Crazy )

Attachments

• 755.jpg
    755.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 331
  • 2184.jpg
    2184.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 359
  • 2232.jpg
    2232.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 419
  • IMG_0152.JPG
    IMG_0152.JPG
    35.4 KB · Views: 415
  • IMG_2454.JPG
    IMG_2454.JPG
    90.3 KB · Views: 346
Sad news indeed. He will be missed. My sincere condolences to his family.

Although I never knew Graham personally I have several examples of his fine work in my own collection. He will be missed! My condolences to his family.

Andy at K&C.

Terrible news, I have always appreciated all of his wonderful creations in my collection and will continue to do so. His creativity for WW1 vehicles is unmatched. Condolences and thoughts are with his family.

Tom

What sad news, I have always liked his creations.
I will pray for him and especially for his family. Terrible.

Tono

Users who are viewing this thread

Back