The Marriott is sold out! (1 Viewer)

Brilliant news for you and the team organising the event.

I made a reservation at the Marriott but I’m probably not going to go so there will be an opening.

Let Matt know in case others are searching. We had a spare room we've already shared with a procrastinator....

Julie

I have canceled my reservation so if anyone is looking for a room, act now!

I am sorry to hear that. I hope your recovery speeds up.
It’s not so much the recovery (thank you though) but at this point of my collecting life and the state of the show, spending that amount of money doesn’t make sense to me. I can use that money for pieces that I wish to pick up.

It’s not so much the recovery (thank you though) but at this point of my collecting life and the state of the show, spending that amount of money doesn’t make sense to me. I can use that money for pieces that I wish to pick up.
I WAS JUST WONDERING IF YOU WERE COMING THIS YEAR AND NOW I READ THIS. TOO BAD YOU CAN'T MAKE IT AS I KNOW THERE ARE ALOT OF PEOPLE THAT WOULD LIKE TO SEE YOU

I WAS JUST WONDERING IF YOU WERE COMING THIS YEAR AND NOW I READ THIS. TOO BAD YOU CAN'T MAKE IT AS I KNOW THERE ARE ALOT OF PEOPLE THAT WOULD LIKE TO SEE YOU
Thanks for that Greg. Maybe next year. I’m going through PT right now so hopefully I will be done with that in a month or so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back