The only friendly inhabitant (1 Viewer)

Nice work Steve.

Great use of props and nice depth to the shots.
A story in a picture......

Best
Andrew

Keep that dog on a tight lead, otherwise the only friend will be mice meat.{sm4} love the accessories Steve. Robin.

Really love your work Steve, great job mate.

Tom

Thanks Andrew. Hoping that K&C will come out with some accessory sets to go with this range and they'd probably go well with other ranges situated in the Far East.

Steve

Cheers Wayne

Steve

Great little scene Steve...Re Vietnam accessories...We're working on all kinds of 'add-ons' for this exciting series!
In the meantime, take a look at K&C's 'Streets of Old Hong Kong' series and see what might be useful there.
All the best,
Andy.

Keep that dog on a tight lead, otherwise the only friend will be mice meat.{sm4} love the accessories Steve. Robin.
Haha It's ok Robin, cat's tend to be better climbers and the dog has already found a different scent to follow {sm2}

Steve

Really love your work Steve, great job mate.

Tom

Thanks Tom, glad you enjoyed it. It was a lot of fun putting it together. ^&grin

Steve

Great little scene Steve...Re Vietnam accessories...We're working on all kinds of 'add-ons' for this exciting series!
In the meantime, take a look at K&C's 'Streets of Old Hong Kong' series and see what might be useful there.
All the best,
Andy.

Thanks Andy. I look forward what K&C come up with. :salute::

Steve

Another nice one, Steve. As mentioned all the tiny details and props really make this one a bit more special.
Looking forward to more diorama items, Andy. Hopefully, many can go with WWII Pacific USMC / Japanese dios ...

However, my caption for this scene would be …. "Look guys, this must be where the VC are getting those great pizza's"

Okay, okay, I just got back from a 5 days trip to a toy soldier show so I may be still feeling the effects …..:p

--- LaRRy

Another nice one, Steve. As mentioned all the tiny details and props really make this one a bit more special.
Looking forward to more diorama items, Andy. Hopefully, many can go with WWII Pacific USMC / Japanese dios ...

However, my caption for this scene would be …. "Look guys, this must be where the VC are getting those great pizza's"

Okay, okay, I just got back from a 5 days trip to a toy soldier show so I may be still feeling the effects …..:p

--- LaRRy

Really funny, didn't think of them looking like Pizza's !^&grin^&grin^&grin

Steve

Users who are viewing this thread

Back