The Panzer IV came! (1 Viewer)

braddinpa

Sergeant Major
The Panzer IV came today and it was well worth the wait. Outstanding weathering and like the whitewash. I will try to post some pics tomorrow. Oh, and really like the stowage. Cool touch. Well done FL!

Looking forward to seeing the pictures of it! :salute::

Thanks Sammy. It is really nice. They sell quick. Also like the crew member and the opening turret hatches. Nice touches

Thanks Guys for the comments. It is really nice. I picked up the standing soldiers from our gracious hosts Treefrog. The Panzer IV I picked up directly from FL. I believe I got the last one they had because after I ordered it the website showed sold out. You have to move quick with these new Panzers.

HI Ron

Sorry about yours being damaged. My was safe and sound. Really packaged well. I was concerned because it has a lot of fragile pieces.

Hope yours wasn't broke like mine.
Ron

Hi Ron,

I'm sure if you contact Matt at First Legion he will help you with your situation of the broken tank, I have been lucky in my years as a collector of First Legion to only have a bent gun/barrel here or there once in a long while which is easily fixed, but I do know Matt is a stand up guy that stands behind his product, drop him a email and I am sure you will get a quick reply...Sammy

Hi Ron,

I'm sure if you contact Matt at First Legion he will help you with your situation of the broken tank, I have been lucky in my years as a collector of First Legion to only have a bent gun/barrel here or there once in a long while which is easily fixed, but I do know Matt is a stand up guy that stands behind his product, drop him a email and I am sure you will get a quick reply...Sammy

I can attest to the fact that Matt stands behind his products as he has helped me out once before. Just shoot him a email and he will get back with you very quickly. Wonderful customer service for fantastic products!

Sammy. Just this one and the panzer iii. They are all nice. But costly. Hopefully the Panther won't be too much.

Sammy. Just this one and the panzer iii. They are all nice. But costly. Hopefully the Panther won't be too much.

If a Panther or a Tiger comes it will be sold out as soon as it's announced.

I can attest to the fact that Matt stands behind his products as he has helped me out once before. Just shoot him a email and he will get back with you very quickly. Wonderful customer service for fantastic products!

Okay I'll try that. That's a lot of money to pay for damaged items. Ron

What is interesting it is the snow tracks.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back