The Real West: John Ford (5 Viewers)

Andy is preoccupied at the moment with HUE'68, but expect he will re visit this era any tick of the clock. It will be worth the wait I am positive. I can can visualise the Texas Toy Show flyer, the one with the Indian scout searching the ground with a mounted column behind him, as the scene I would most like to emulate. Here's hoping. Robin.

Andy is preoccupied at the moment with HUE'68, but expect he will re visit this era any tick of the clock. It will be worth the wait I am positive. I can can visualise the Texas Toy Show flyer, the one with the Indian scout searching the ground with a mounted column behind him, as the scene I would most like to emulate. Here's hoping. Robin.

Robin,

So hope you are right.

Mark

still no new pictures from the classic us cavalry?

Alas no Mr. Kegel...It's been an incredibly busy week what with trips up to China and preparing for the big event at our store in HK last night and...about to depart for Texas in less than a week's time!

However, yet again, I will try and 'post' something this coming week.
Andy.

We need to clone you Andy. So much to do, so little time it seems. Last nights show looked like a hoot. Well done. Robin.

The column must be about to ride down Texas way, very appropriate. Perhaps it will appear on the 26th at the show^&confuse^&grin. Robin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back