The Texas Toy Soldier Show May 27th - 28th 2023 (2 Viewers)

Will here be special room rates for the Texas show? Also, what is the number to call for reservations?

Will here be special room rates for the Texas show? Also, what is the number to call for reservations?
I called the hotel and they have special room rates of $139 per night which is a great price for downtown San Antonio. But could not verify if they had special valet parking rates like last year. Mike Miller I hope you can make it and are feeling better. I made my reservations and hope to see familiar faces there this year.

The kid in the wheelchair
Howard

Squashing this one in my schedule this year!
Looking forward to seeing some of you in person once again.
Any requests on items to bring for you to purchase, just let me know!

Julie

hello John...
personal health issues...
I don't think so...

I can come to you..."Toy Show? we don't need no stinking Toy show"...I'll bring the toy soldiers, booze, Big Red or whatever and we will have our own Texas Toy show in Galveston. Besides, daughter number 2 will be doing an internship in Houston this summer and we will be over that way a lot! You name the date and I am there.

John your fellow The Treasure of Sierra Madre fan

Unknown-1.jpeg

Squashing this one in my schedule this year!
Looking forward to seeing some of you in person once again.
Any requests on items to bring for you to purchase, just let me know!

Julie

Julie,

If you come...let's do Fajitas and Margaritas again. That was fun last time with the gang!

Oh and PM me if you have a chance, I have a question for you.

John from Texas

Looking forward to the show. Will there be any special guest at the show this year as there has been in the past?

Anyone know if Hobby Bunker is going to be at the Texas show? Also is there going to be a Symposium on Sat. night?

Anyone know if Hobby Bunker is going to be at the Texas show? Also is there going to be a Symposium on Sat. night?

You can reach out to Matt at Hobby Bunker directly to confirm this but I don't believe this is a show that he attends. WB, Sierra and Crown Miniatures were the main vendors last year.

As for the symposium, I heard that there will be one. They are in the process of lining up speakers. Updates should be forth coming soon.

Mark

Users who are viewing this thread

Back