The Texas Toy Soldier Show May 27th - 28th 2023 (1 Viewer)

You can reach out to Matt at Hobby Bunker directly to confirm this but I don't believe this is a show that he attends. WB, Sierra and Crown Miniatures were the main vendors last year.

As for the symposium, I heard that there will be one. They are in the process of lining up speakers. Updates should be forth coming soon.

Mark

Thanks.

All,

Im going to do my best and make the show. I would like to catch up with everyone and do some shopping. Maybe Sunday, because we have a party at our house (unrelated to the show) Saturday-day and night. It supposed to be a whopper of a shin dig and all we are doing is providing the venue, pool, etc. A dear friend of mine is throwing a birthday party for his son and I, as usual will be a servant in my own home.

Nonetheless, this may be the first weekend in a loooooong time where we don't have a massive-biblically apocalyptic flooding storm that lands on the Saturday of Memorial day.

Hope to see,

John from Texas

PS: Panzer when are you going? There is a bar at the Menger...wink, wink.

All,

Im going to do my best and make the show. I would like to catch up with everyone and do some shopping. Maybe Sunday, because we have a party at our house (unrelated to the show) Saturday-day and night. It supposed to be a whopper of a shin dig and all we are doing is providing the venue, pool, etc. A dear friend of mine is throwing a birthday party for his son and I, as usual will be a servant in my own home.

Nonetheless, this may be the first weekend in a loooooong time where we don't have a massive-biblically apocalyptic flooding storm that lands on the Saturday of Memorial day.

Hope to see,

John from Texas

PS: Panzer when are you going? There is a bar at the Menger...wink, wink.

John:

All the best when it comes to the party, I get the need to put family first.

I am going to try and make it one day, be it Saturday afternoon or Sunday afternoon.

Yup, I am “familiar” with the bar at the Menger, even if that means stopping by Sunday night when the dust (but hopefully not) the familiar faces clear out.

Best with birthday wishes,
Jason

Life might get in the way of my attendance but I am still going to do my best to try and make it.

Life might get in the way of my attendance but I am still going to do my best to try and make it.

Panzer, I am going to shoot for Sunday around 11 AM then make my way to Kings X after that and visit the shop. I have not been since the grand opening, however my family has purchasing me gifts for the holidays. Ill be in shorts, burks and most likely a UT polo.

John

Panzer, I am going to shoot for Sunday around 11 AM then make my way to Kings X after that and visit the shop. I have not been since the grand opening, however my family has purchasing me gifts for the holidays. Ill be in shorts, burks and most likely a UT polo.

John

Hook Em! I am jealous of you both, enjoy the show! On a side note to you Horns - Logan completed his first year, loved it and can't wait to get back there. He is becoming a full blown Texan and we could not be anymore proud.

Have fun!
Tom

Good luck to all those who are going and hope it’s a great event for customers and dealers.

Hook Em! I am jealous of you both, enjoy the show! On a side note to you Horns - Logan completed his first year, loved it and can't wait to get back there. He is becoming a full blown Texan and we could not be anymore proud.

Have fun!
Tom

Tom:

Congratulations to Logan!

Ironically enough I had lunch yesterday with our youngest son and his fiancé, also both proud UT grads. His fiancé still works for the UT Med Center as a research scientist.

Best,
Jason

Will any of the attendees be posting a report on the show from this past weekend? Pictures would be nice too!!

Mark

John

John:

Sorry I missed it, simply too much going on.

I hope we meet soon via King & Country Texas.

Best,
Jason

Users who are viewing this thread

Back