The "Warrior's" Chicago Room (1 Viewer)

tdubel

Major
Quick post of pictures of Minuteman Toy Soldiers Chicago Room. Great Display, the lighting doesn't do the pics justice, more to follow in the coming days

100_1539.jpg
:

100_1540.jpg

100_1541.jpg

100_1542.jpg

100_1543.jpg

100_1544.jpg

100_1545.jpg

100_1546.jpg

In the words of General Forrest, George was the "first with the most"

Tom D.

Thanks for the pics, George has a nice set up there, The grey smoke clouds/explosions are interesting, never saw them before, look good in the photo:)

Nice job getting all set up George. I wish I were there so that we could have a beer or 12.

Surprised there is still a V-2 available. It looks like it is raining again. That is another annual event of the show. Good luck to everyone. Let us know what the new John Jenkins line is!:D

Thanks for the pics, George has a nice set up there, The grey smoke clouds/explosions are interesting, never saw them before, look good in the photo:)

The smoke is from none other than Build-A-Rama! Great stuff as always. Tom, thanks for the photo journalism of George's set-up which I enjoyed very much. Happy hunting & selling at the show!

Tally Ho,
Beaufighter

I believe the smoke clouds are from Build A Rama.
Mark

"Nice job getting all set up George. I wish I were there so that we could have a beer or 12."

There's always next year my friend............

Great job with the dios. Some interesting stuff is in there.

"Great job with the dios. Some interesting stuff is in there."

Thanks very much; pretty amazing what can be accomplished in a mere 12 hours..............

Users who are viewing this thread

Back