Then Chicagoland Toy Soldier Show -95% a go. (1 Viewer)

HobbyBunker

Corporal
Save the date!
New show – New Management!
Then Chicagoland Toy Soldier Show
Sunday, September 24, 2023! 10AM-3PM
Plus room trading all week!
At the Schaumberg Marriott
50 N Martingale Rd, Schaumburg, IL 60173

****Not 100%***
Just need to sign off on the paperwork and fine details.

Great job to keep the show up and running and also the room trading as well!!!

as they say - it's on like Donkey Kong.

I used to stay at this hotel sometimes in lieu of the Hyatt. It is a nice hotel and also the location of the MMSI show in October.

Nice Job Matt! Thank God, I was getting nervous of missing Kuma, Home Run Inn, Malinottis..........................toy solders, what toy soldiers.............

TD

Great News.

Matt, Thank you for all of the effort you have expended in organizing this show.

That man should not be buying a drink in any bar, where a toy soldier collector is, for a long time

as they say - it's on like Donkey Kong.

I used to stay at this hotel sometimes in lieu of the Hyatt. It is a nice hotel and also the location of the MMSI show in October.

Nice Job Matt! Thank God, I was getting nervous of missing Kuma, Home Run Inn, Malinottis..........................toy solders, what toy soldiers.............

TD

Home Run Inn has always been my favorite Pizza. I grew up a few blocks away from the original location (still there). it used to be a bar with a few tables. It was a big day in the neighborhood when they tore down the original pizza parlor and built a large restaurant.

The father of one my friends used to deliver the sausage to Home Run Inn in the morning before he drove us to school.

The 1st frozen pizza factory for HRI use to be located next door to the restaurant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back