Third new word game (2 Viewers)

Tmolus, a Greek god and husband to Omphale who judged the musical contest between Pan and Apollo.

forgive my igonorance but this looks like fun how do you play the game:)

forgive my igonorance but this looks like fun how do you play the game:)
In this version we are using the 3rd and 4th letters of the word to start your next word. Example, grandfather = angry = great. Obviously, your word must have at least 4 letters. Proper names and recognized acronyms are acceptable. Jump in mate, at the moment you need a word starting with ig.

Shrewsbury, 21 July 1403, the battle where the rebels of Henry Percy, 'Hotspur' were defeated by Henry IV just outside Shrewsbury. It would be interesting to how many of these we can do with names of battles.;)

Fombio , 7-9 May 1796, was a small scale battle with Napoleon against the Austrians as Napoleon's army crossed the River Po. Sorry I couldn't find one with a lead in to another battle but at least this double consonant has many alternatives.:eek: I wanted to do Foz de Arouce.:eek:

United States versus HMS Macedonian a clash between single frigates that ended in an American victory early in the War of 1812

Users who are viewing this thread

Back