TMT Blog (1 Viewer)

Hi

Just a quicky to update everyone on the blog. I have started a series of posts that will chart the leadup to the Toy Soldier show on the 25th. The first post is really just an introduction to the show with a few pictures.
I hope to post how the dio building is doing and any news of new figures we may be able to have there for sale so please keep taking a look. I will be testing customers on the day of the show :)
David
TMTerrain

Hi

Just a quicky to update everyone on the blog. I have started a series of posts that will chart the leadup to the Toy Soldier show on the 25th. The first post is really just an introduction to the show with a few pictures.
I hope to post how the dio building is doing and any news of new figures we may be able to have there for sale so please keep taking a look. I will be testing customers on the day of the show :)
David
TMTerrain

David,

Simply walking past your tables is test enough of anyone's resolve. That's why UK_BOD and I come together, so we have the collective ability to resist the temptations on offer.

Unfortunately, the flaw in this tactic is that we both have the willpower of a wilting lettuce, but at least we can now blame each other and so shirk individual responsibilities. {sm2}

Look forward to seeing you both at the show.

Cheers,
Simon

I always proudly shirk individual responsibility, that’s what got me to who I am today.:smile2:

Who else buys a display cabinet so he can ask David for a wall?

Simon, Romans look good as well;).

Andy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back