Tom Gunn Romans Rom001a and Rom005a (1 Viewer)

Isandlwana

Sergeant
i have 8 left of each of the Tom Gunn figures ROM001a and ROM005a, which I don't think are in production any longer. They cost the original price of £39 each and if you want three or more I can post to the UK for free but any interest from abroad, I will need to charge postage I'm afraid on all items.

PM if interested.

Bump.

Also looking to get rid of all my First Legion Imperial Romans mainly Adiutrix figures and some left of the originals.

PM if interested.

Jumping ship to the world of 28mm!

Bump.

Also looking to get rid of all my First Legion Imperial Romans mainly Adiutrix figures and some left of the originals.

PM if interested.

Say it ain't so 😯

Bump.

PM if interested.

That's the world I'm mostly in now.What will you be collecting? I'm mostly collecting French & Indian War and Spanish-American War.
Mark

Yes, the lure of my first love, The Zulu War, has drawn me back and I want to build a reasonably large diorama depicting the nek at iSandlwana and 28mm seems the way to go, plus I can have a go at painting myself or have a professional to do it for me at £5-£6 a figure! As much as I love the First Legion figures, my budget only allows for small number displays of their figures.

I had my fourth trip to iSandlwana (and the other battlefields) this year but my first for 10 years and it's hooked me all over again despite all the new development that has sprung up around the site since my last visit!

I've sent my first 20 Black Tree Design figures off to be painted by a pro (cost me the price of two FL figures) so I will see if that's the way to go or whether I can do equally good work myself.

When the JJD Romans come out, that will be the time I will need to be strong! Will mean all the more for you though Joe!

I send you a PM yesterday.

Larry

Bump.

PM if interested.

Bump.

PM if interested.

I am doing just the opposite (want to trade for some of my painted Zulus?). Keeping the cosmos in balance since 1953.....

Bump.

PM if interested.

Tried to PM you, but it says your message box is full.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back