Torch & Kursk Playsets (1 Viewer)

L

L Flowers

Found these today at the Kona Walmart. New for me. I usually don't see much here. I have to buy online. Looking forward to the Target being built in Kona so I have more FOV and 21st available.

Aloha,

Larry

Attachments

• DSC01640.JPG
    DSC01640.JPG
    91.7 KB · Views: 398
  • DSC01641.JPG
    DSC01641.JPG
    71.4 KB · Views: 402
  • DSC01642.JPG
    DSC01642.JPG
    91.6 KB · Views: 392
  • DSC01643.JPG
    DSC01643.JPG
    44.7 KB · Views: 396
14612xx6.gif

I agree they are getting better with there figures and the price is right.
I dint have much luck in our local Walmart on these items either but if I travel 50 miles to the nearest big town I find quite a few. No target within about 300 miles of me.
I love the russian figures and wish they would produce another set of these with differen poses.Thanks for the pics. Always nice to get some new toys :)
Charlie:)

Paint job on the Russians is the best to date for a 21st Century figure set. Very, very well done - better even than the paint on the new Germans. Now, if we could just get a new American set of similar quality out of them ...

21st Century Toys and FOV are essentially toy companies rather than makers of collectable miniatures. However I think they now understand that adults are a significant proportion of their customer base and they are slowly reacting to customer expectations of better figure quality to match their great vehicles. Which was the opposite to the K & C situation.

There's a 180-degree difference between the current Russian infantry (the quartet packaged with the Panther) and the two sorry trolls that 21st Century so strangely distributed with its Jagdpanther a couple of years ago. The faces of the Jagdpanther duo looked like they'd been blow-torched and then ironed. Just awful. But the Panther batch have very clearly defined facial features (eyes, lips, etc.) and flesh that actually resembles human flesh - rather than roofing tar. Again, kudos to 21st Century. Now, please roll out some more American infantry of the same caliber.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back