Toy Room Pictures (1 Viewer)

Nice collection Larry! Worchester Ma.??? I,m sure your missing shoveling all that Worchester snow right now?:p

I was just in Worchester last week for the Ozzy/Rob zombie show at the Centrum. So hows the Island life compared to good old MA. ???:p
And most important of all is there a dunkin dounuts on the Island?:pJust kidding of course! Bad cop humor!:p

You saw Ozzy and Rob Zombie? I went to that on the 22nd at MSG. I actually thought Zombie wasn't too bad. Ozzy wasn't bad, better at the end and I thought the lead guitar for Zombie was better than Zack Wilde. Even my son thought so.

You saw Ozzy and Rob Zombie? I went to that on the 22nd at MSG. I actually thought Zombie wasn't too bad. Ozzy wasn't bad, better at the end and I thought the lead guitar for Zombie was better than Zack Wilde. Even my son thought so.

It was a great show Brad, both bands put on a great show as I,m sure they did for you also. I think both guitarist were good in there own way. Zakk Wild from Ozzy probably has about the best pinch harmonics in his playing in the metal guitar scence if you know what pinch harmonics are???
It was a bit hard to pay attension to his guitar solo though with all the girls around me flashing there breasts for the cameras though wich got me a few elbows to the ribs from the misses!:p So this might factor into me being a judge as to wich guitar solo was better.:p I,ve always been a real big fan of Ozzys first guitarist Randy Rhoads.

Brad I thought you were a Jazz man??? What were you doing at an Ozzy concert?:D I hope you didn,t have to sit through that opening act IN THIS MOMENT like I did? That stuff is way to heavy for me.:eek: That band must have put you into a shock!!!

I am a jazz guy but my son is a metal head, actually death metal. I'm taking him to see Machine Head in a couple of weeks for his birthday. Since my son plays, I do know a little about pitch harmonics. Wasn't the first act that blond haired woman doing the head bangin'? I didn't think she was that great.

Nobody was flashin' around me (darn!) but I found those women in Rob Zombie's band kind of interestin'. I have to give your wife a lot of credit for going to a metal concert, unless that's her gig.

I am a jazz guy but my son is a metal head, actually death metal. I'm taking him to see Machine Head in a couple of weeks for his birthday. Since my son plays, I do know a little about pitch harmonics. Wasn't the first act that blond haired woman doing the head bangin'? I didn't think she was that great.

Nobody was flashin' around me (darn!) but I found those women in Rob Zombie's band kind of interestin'. I have to give your wife a lot of credit for going to a metal concert, unless that's her gig.

She,s the one who got the tickets. That was her x-mas present to me,and it would seam herself also.:confused::p
She,s a Rob zombie fan and also likes ozzy.
I didn,t know your son played guitar. How long has he been at it? I played guitar for years and its a lot of work to get any good at it. Well to get the kind of rock chops to play solos like those guys anyway. It also takes VERY understanding parents to put up with those early noisy learning years also.:eek::p

Hawaii? Temporary? Wow is right! Let me know if you are looking for a house mate ;)

WOW is right.....
Was wondering who makes the B29 and what scale?
Thanks
Andy

She,s the one who got the tickets. That was her x-mas present to me,and it would seam herself also.:confused::p
She,s a Rob zombie fan and also likes ozzy.
I didn,t know your son played guitar. How long has he been at it? I played guitar for years and its a lot of work to get any good at it. Well to get the kind of rock chops to play solos like those guys anyway. It also takes VERY understanding parents to put up with those early noisy learning years also.:eek::p

He's been playing for a couple of years and he's trying to organize a death metal band with a couple of friends. I just don't get this Death Metal thing but I'm sure most people didn't dig the Stones, Clapton, etc. when I was a kid. He's mostly self taught but now he's taking some lessons. He actually sounds pretty good, plays very fast, trying to emulate Dimebag Darrell of Pantera (his hero). We'll go to Guitar Center and he'll do this thing and get looks.

I had to give up the Matchbox collecting...wife can only take so much.:D

the B-29 was a Monogram model I believe..... destroyed by a visiting friend of my daughter. :mad:I will be building another soon.

I was just looking through the replies...thanks for the compliments. Hopefully by next month we will be in our house and I can get things set up. The bigger room was our house in Taxachusetts.

The patch collection stopped pretty much where it is in the pics. There are just so many out there. Massachusetts alone had 100s of agencies. I usually just pick up unique patches like Sleepy Hollow.

I stick to FOV and 21st Century because I like the 1/32nd scale. The price is also good! I also like 1/72nd and have Dragon and FOV. The smaller planes I picked up at KB Toys. 1/48th scale. Most of my planes are 21st with a few FOV.

And I very much prefer Hawaii over Worcester. Do miss the DCU Center though. Not many rock bands visit Hawaii. Did see Foreigner a few months back though. Asia is supposed to come here also. Hopefully Van Halen will pay a visit.

Aloha,

Larry

I'm a cop as well....so I'm wondering why a cop has the name "L FLOWERS"....:rolleyes:

WELLINGTON

PS VERY NICE COLLECTION AND SET UP!!

I saw Van Halen in Philly in October was a great show. I would see them if you get a chance. Do you remember the scale of the B29 by chance?
Thanks
Andy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back