Toy Soldier Shows in Australia (1 Viewer)

Does it take longer on the way back,you know,with the car being weighed down a bit;)

Rob

Pretty much doubt it, At least with me. In The drive to Sierra Toy Soldier( Roughly they are about 65 to 70 miles away.), takes me An hour, The way back 45 to 50 minutes. My car is a regular car, but it transforms to a low flying plane:eek::D. On the way back. When I get my stuff( To see the next great addition to the collection):D.

Not only do we have a Chinese restaurant nearby but just to our left is an Adult shop and to our right a Home Brew place:D:D:D:D:D

Ragnar,

like you I did my visit to Peter Nathan in July, as his shop is my closest, but thats a 5 hour flight.

John

John,
After Peter Nathan's a short walk away is Hobbyco in the Queen Victoria Building.
lots of plastics plus heaps of other hobby stuff ect ect.

Ragnar,

Not a short walk any more, as Peter Nathan has moved into the QVB a couple of weeks back, from his old place in York Street.

He hasn't updated his website, but check White Pages for the address, but I think its on the 2nd floor.

John

John many thanks for the info as i plan on heading in there [city] over the xmas break.
And with the kids in tow it will be much easier just going into the QVB.
I don't think peter could get a better location then the QVB with the amount of traffic walking thru there he should do well.
but i did like walking down york street and looking at the 1920 -30's Art Deco buildings.:cool:

Rob,

This has just come into me, and so anyone 'down under may be interested.

HISTORY IN MINIATURE
A.C.O.T.S
Australian collectors of Toy Soldiers

24th ANNUAL
TOY SOLDIER SWAP MEET

Come along and swap or buy some of the 1000’s of Toy soldiers available, gaming figures, scenery or just come to view our fabulous displays including a WWII battle of the bulge display, a Medieval display, War game participation and demonstration games and other great displays or just come to talk to other like-minded enthusiasts.

Interstate collectors and dealers will be present as usual.

WHERE:
TEA TREE GULLY COMMUNITY and RSL HALL
18-28 Memorial Drive, Tea Tree Gully SA 5091

WHEN:
APRIL 2nd & 3rd 2010 GOOD FRIDAY AND EASTER SATURDAY

TIME: 10am- 3pm EACH DAY

COST: $3.00 ENTRY FEE PER PERSON
Lunch, snacks, sausage sizzle, tea, coffee and cool drinks available to purchase.

$20.00 FOR STALL HOLDERS $5.00 each extra trestle
(includes both days and free tea and coffee).
Details, information or Bookings
Phone Steve on 0413 700 777 or email sswardle@optusnet.com.au

This has just come into me, and so anyone 'down under may be interested.

HISTORY IN MINIATURE
A.C.O.T.S
Australian collectors of Toy Soldiers

24th ANNUAL
TOY SOLDIER SWAP MEET

Come along and swap or buy some of the 1000’s of Toy soldiers available, gaming figures, scenery or just come to view our fabulous displays including a WWII battle of the bulge display, a Medieval display, War game participation and demonstration games and other great displays or just come to talk to other like-minded enthusiasts.

Interstate collectors and dealers will be present as usual.

WHERE:
TEA TREE GULLY COMMUNITY and RSL HALL
18-28 Memorial Drive, Tea Tree Gully SA 5091

WHEN:
APRIL 2nd & 3rd 2010 GOOD FRIDAY AND EASTER SATURDAY

TIME: 10am- 3pm EACH DAY

COST: $3.00 ENTRY FEE PER PERSON
Lunch, snacks, sausage sizzle, tea, coffee and cool drinks available to purchase.

$20.00 FOR STALL HOLDERS $5.00 each extra trestle
(includes both days and free tea and coffee).
Details, information or Bookings
Phone Steve on 0413 700 777 or email sswardle@optusnet.com.au

will be there this will be my third A.C.O.T.S. always a great time
simo

Simo,

can you post a review of the show for us other West Aussies who can't make it over the Nullarbour for Easter. Images would be great too ???

john

Simo,

can you post a review of the show for us other West Aussies who can't make it over the Nullarbour for Easter. Images would be great too ???

john

no probs i will try and get some photos

Users who are viewing this thread

Back