Trouble pulling up Treefrog on the Internet Lately (1 Viewer)

We had someone working on things (which temporarily made it MUCH worse)...we THINK we have it back up and running smoothly now. Let us know if you continue to have problems.
Many thanks. All seems good now. The repairs have headed off my nervous breakdown.:wink2:^&grin -- Al

Trust me, the owner of the site has the most anxiety when things go wrong like that! Good thing we have a team ready and willing to step in and make it right!

Had a few probs over last few days getting the forum on my mobile, but seems fine now. This is a good thing as I get grumpy if I can't read what's going on:salute::

Rob

I don't think everything is right yet - Pages on the site are now VERY slow to come up.

With the forum, some pages are coming up quickly, and some very slow, very erratic. Yesterday and this morning,a page that slow to open would finally come up - 'Page Cannot Be Found'. So progress has been made today but doesn't seem 100%.

Anyone else having the same issues as Dragoon? We're definitely monitoring to see how things go.

Dragoon, what browser (and device) are you using?

Yes indeed, I had the same problem as well. Sometimes I got on and sometimes not. It seemed that if I tried getting on a few times in a row I finally got on, then at other times today (September 6th) I got Online at Treefrog right away such as right now.

No problems now for me, works fine on phone and PC at home.

With the forum, some pages are coming up quickly, and some very slow, very erratic. Yesterday and this morning,a page that slow to open would finally come up - 'Page Cannot Be Found'. So progress has been made today but doesn't seem 100%.

Same for me, some pages come up quickly, some very, very slow, "page cannot be found" pops up as well from time to time.

Same browser as you as well.

Same for me, some pages come up quickly, some very, very slow, "page cannot be found" pops up as well from time to time.

Same browser as you as well.

Im still having the same issues as well although it has been better of late.

Tom

Treefrog site is slow again. The Forum site is extremely slow. Has the "viewed posts" flag been turned on by mistake?

Terry

Users who are viewing this thread

Back