Trouble with French 4th cuirassier FPW033 (1 Viewer)

Mastercom10

Private 1st Class
The saber is not pointing upwards as shown in the photo of the First Legion site but downwards.
It is a shame because the pose looks a lot like the other cuirassier FPW031.
Perhaps a factory error during the assembly of the right arm/hand of the figure but the problem is that it seems that this is not an isolated case.
Effectively, I have already seen that on three different FPW033 ( a dealer and a friend ).
If you have this cuirassier in your collection, is there also this problem ?.

Attachments

• IMG_20240803_095617.jpg
    IMG_20240803_095617.jpg
    114.2 KB · Views: 34
  • FPW33_2.jpg
    FPW33_2.jpg
    178.7 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_20240803_095558.jpg
    IMG_20240803_095558.jpg
    112.6 KB · Views: 33
  • FPW33_3.jpg
    FPW33_3.jpg
    230.5 KB · Views: 34
It's not just the sword it's a different pose. Your figure is leaning forward with arm & sword down the promo FL Figure is more erect and arm and sword pointing upwards

I see what the issue is. Same figure just leaning forward, push the horse back on the one leg and you will match the photo

Still will have an issue with where the sword is pointing and the whole horse is balanced on the leg you need to bend

I don't think the sculpt or casting is in error. I think that depicts two different positions in the saber drill. If there's an error, perhaps it's in the photos that are posted with the same designation.
Have you tried reaching out to First Legion to ask?

Prost!
Brad

I see what the issue is. Same figure just leaning forward, push the horse back on the one leg and you will match the photo
Thanks for the advise.
I was thinking of doing this too but I am afraid it will cause immedialely paint chips on the horse's leg ( even gently ).
This already happened to me when trying to straighten a horse.

I don't think the sculpt or casting is in error. I think that depicts two different positions in the saber drill. If there's an error, perhaps it's in the photos that are posted with the same designation.
Have you tried reaching out to First Legion to ask?

Prost!
Brad
I thought it might be an factory error in the placement of the right hand on the arm : the wrist was turned down instead of up.
And alas all the production of FPW033 is the same.
By the way, what about the three copies of the promotional photo which are in the good position ???? .

Did you contact FL because based on the FL photo and yours, it doesn’t seem yours was made correctly.

Did you contact FL because based on the FL photo and yours, it doesn’t seem yours was made correctly.
Yes, but unfortunately all the production is as mine.
I wonder why only the three copies of the promotional photo are correct....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back