Trw 2015 (1 Viewer)

Those sound like great additions! A few years back I read Empire of the Summer Moon, a terrific book about the Comanche tribe. I'd like to see some Comanches, and maybe some Comancheros? A day in village life, maybe. {sm4} I'd enjoy seeing some US Cavalry Tonkawa scouts as well.

Empire-of-the-Summer-Moon.jpg

I really don't think that Wounded Knee would be a very popular subject.

Geronimo surrendered in 1886.
wounded knee happened in 1890

I see.Thank you for the information; so that was the last "nazi" style slaughter against the indian women and children, just to complete their genocide....I prefer to remember Geronimo...

Unfortunately, in all the Wars killed many innocent people, not only in the Indian Wars.

francisco

I see.Thank you for the information; so that was the last "nazi" style slaughter against the indian women and children, just to complete their genocide....I prefer to remember Geronimo...

As an American I do resent the term "nazi stlye slaughter". Yes, the "battle" was a slaughter and is very regretable, but the action at Wounded Knee was based on terrible misinformation and bad communication, not an industrialized genocide that was part of government policy.

Apache are welcome!!!
but a few more family members of George Armstrong Custer are nice too
And more Sioux and Cheyenne warriors on foot or wounded make me happy !!
an Indian scalping a dead trooper

Harrie

As an American I do resent the term "nazi stlye slaughter". Yes, the "battle" was a slaughter and is very regretable, but the action at Wounded Knee was based on terrible misinformation and bad communication, not an industrialized genocide that was part of government policy.

The american government violated all the treaties with the indians, not one was respected....They didn't plan the genocide?They surely preferred not to see it, and count the dollars instead.

The american government violated all the treaties with the indians, not one was respected....They didn't plan the genocide?They surely preferred not to see it, and count the dollars instead.

If we follow his speech, then we can not speak either of all wars.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back