Tstv @otsn chicago 2008 (1 Viewer)

Tony Neville

Command Sergeant Major
Guys

So far i have filmed!!

K&C new items and furture releases
Figarti Lunch and the new future and current items (2 hr)
Treefrog and Friends K&C dinner (1hr film)
General hotel and show film
Erika and Ken Onsen Dioramas (amazing)
Britains new releases

Organised To see

brian Collectors show case
Gerard from Frontline
Ken from East of India

to name but a few!!!

I have decided with the time against me now with all the films and not a fast enough download system that i will upload these on Tuesday and Wednesday next week. Meaning that the films are not live but at least they are as close as possible to the evnt as i physically can get them

Tony
Tony

Tony, thank you very much for all the work and effort. I greatly appreciate it and I look forward to seeing your films when you get them done.

Thank you Tony ... for the continuing effort. look forward to the videos.

OD

Thanks for being our roving reporter Tony,its really appreciated for all of us who couldn't make it to Chicago.Looking forward to the films this week.

Rob

Yes, thank you for all your hard work in getting us OTSN show deprived unfortunates the chance to relive the event through your eyes. Hope everyone is having a blast over there! :)

guys

i have over 4 - 5 hours of film now so wednesday is going to be busy.

the show opened very well with a nice long que. i would guess 800 plus in attendance.

good mixture of old and new product with a large number of tables.

some good feedback from dealers on the show.

keep your eyes peeled i will be working my socks off to make up for the lost time here in Chicago not being able to down load the films

Tony

guys

i have over 4 - 5 hours of film now so wednesday is going to be busy.

the show opened very well with a nice long que. i would guess 800 plus in attendance.

good mixture of old and new product with a large number of tables.

some good feedback from dealers on the show.

keep your eyes peeled i will be working my socks off to make up for the lost time here in Chicago not being able to down load the films

Tony

Wow 5 hrs!.Once again thanks for all the effort Tony.

Rob

Tony,
Thanks. We have never met, but I like you already. I really appreciate the effort you but in to keep us informed. Maybe someday, I will make it to Chicago. In the mean time, I have this forum and your great effort to keep me informed and almost there. Thanks.
Lou

Users who are viewing this thread

Back