Turkish Infantry, 1910 (2 Viewers)

ucla1967

Major
Hiriart has just added another non-catalog set to its line. It is Turkish Infantry in 1910 wearing red fezzes and blue uniforms. This is the uniform, more or less, that they wore in the 19th century and through the Balkan War in 1912. In World War I, they adopted a more practical, but less colorful uniform. I especially like the mounted officer in this set.

Attachments

• TURKISH INFANTRY 1910.JPG
    TURKISH INFANTRY 1910.JPG
    231.4 KB · Views: 267
This is a second photo which has four additional privates. It gives you some idea how it would look as a full 18 figure double set with 14 privates.

Attachments

• TURKISH INFANTRY 1910 FORMATION.JPG
    TURKISH INFANTRY 1910 FORMATION.JPG
    226.1 KB · Views: 210
This is a second photo which has four additional privates. It gives you some idea how it would look as a full 18 figure double set with 14 privates.

In my Toys World, the best toy soldier set should have a mounted officer as a father,a walking officer as a mother, a flagger as wife or lover, a bugler+drummer as uncles and infantry as children. besides cannons and machine gunners as relatives. Thanks to all producers that helped me having a big family of those lovely Turkish Toy Soldier Sets. Especially Hiriart, Ana from Beau Geste, Alan & Ian from Regal Toys, Werner from Heyde and Lois from Mignot. Also tks to the treefrog fellows let me participate into the best forums of all. Wish to promote from private level to general as like Napoleon soon:salute:::salute:: http://turkishtoysoldier.blogspot.com/

Hiriart has just added another non-catalog set to its line. It is Turkish Infantry in 1910 wearing red fezzes and blue uniforms. This is the uniform, more or less, that they wore in the 19th century and through the Balkan War in 1912. In World War I, they adopted a more practical, but less colorful uniform. I especially like the mounted officer in this set.
Yes we adopted them from British Forces, but the Pascha is special. We could have placed backpacks on the shoulders but this is a ceremony set.This set powered by 1900's Balkan machine gunners+1900's French Cannon+1900's Turkish Attack with a special mounted officer..you can see my other sets in http://turkishtoysoldier.blogspot.com/

Users who are viewing this thread

Back