UK Shows (1 Viewer)

Barkmann

Sergeant First Class
Hi

Am i correct in thinking we will not have another Toy Soldier show in the UK until the London Show in Dec 2024?

I was told by a lady from Guideline at the March show that the summer show will not happen and it is now just December and March. Things must be tight. Even the free plastic bag was from the local Indian takeaway.

I was told by a lady from Guideline at the March show that the summer show will not happen and it is now just December and March. Things must be tight. Even the free plastic bag was from the local Indian takeaway.

Cheers, think it has been a slow spiral down for the show, i did not go in March, as i thought the previous 2 were poor. The organisers have done as little as possible to keep the show going, promotion etc, for example, why are they not on the forum posting stuff pre the show highlighting who is exhibiting etc. I also met a few people there who were really p****ed off as they had look at the exhibitors list prior to visiting and it did not relate to the actual exhibitors. The organisers just leave the same exhibitors list on the website over and over.

Venue not the best, but i do not mind it, easy to get too, free parking, places to go outside and get a brew and/or food.

Agree with everything you say but it would seem to be that or nothing which is a shame. As I said. Thomas Gunn were not even there which is a first. Now based in Hong Kong so probably will not attend in the future so no major players with direct representation. Tells you something.

Even the free plastic bag was from the local Indian takeaway.....:) :) :) This would have been funny if not for the circumstances!!

T Gunn still have a presence in the UK, customers in the UK receive their orders through the Royal Mail, first class recorded delivery. So they are packed ans shipped from the UK.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back