unable to access form from mobile phone (1 Viewer)

If you are having this issue please share the following information so we can see what these devices have in common. Some of the below will help me and may help you as well.

#1 - Browser
#2 - Did you try clearing browser cache and cookies
#3 - Have you tried another browser
#4 - What Device?
#5 - Is your phone and apps updated?
#6 - Is this happening on wifi and data? Try both please
#6 - In your browser you should have the option to try using the desktop version of the site, does this come up?

If you are using chrome this is most likely an ssl cert mismatch meaning chrome is using the old cert still which is not matching the new one.. I would recommend using another browser on mobile for now. Firefox is good for mobile.

both my I -phone and my home computer are being shown same message about site not being able to access?? can't buy any groceries if we can't get into the store!! :)

Can we make this a weekly feature? My bank account would thank you! {sm3}

I can access both on my iphone 6 just fine.

This is the message I get when I try to visit the store

[h=1]Not Found[/h]The requested document was not found on this server.
Web Server at forum.treefrogtreasures.com

Just to narrow it down in hopes of helping..

On PC - not phone:
If I click the "shop@Treefrog" button from the forum, i get the 404 error. If I type in the website, i can get to the store. There must be some linking issue with the "shop" button at the top.

From my phone (iphone7), the shop button doesn't do anything, it's just a graphic). No big deal to me since I don't shop from the phone, just passing along the info

I just tried what Zach recommended and was able to access the store, i.e. type in the website address.

On PC - not phone:
If I click the "shop@Treefrog" button from the forum, i get the 404 error. If I type in the website, i can get to the store. There must be some linking issue with the "shop" button at the top.

From my phone (iphone7), the shop button doesn't do anything, it's just a graphic). No big deal to me since I don't shop from the phone, just passing along the info

Ok, it is probably the url in the link. I will tell the other person who takes care of the store about this.

As for the other error with mobile I believe it is the ssl certificate and I am waiting to hear from the host. Sorry about all of these issues but we will have everything sorted and better than ever very soon.

Keep in mind that all the urls now are https:// and not http://

Thanks

On PC - not phone:

I will fix this right now..

Treefrog and IT Guy are the new Justice League!!!! Heroes at work {sm4}

Well done everybody

Glad it is good now!

The ssl cert had to be replaced.

Thanks for the kind words guys! :salute::

Just an FYI
From my mobile app, the "shop" button in the upper left doesn't work. There is no way from the mobile version to access the store.

I gotta place some orders on the run! 😀

Just an FYI
From my mobile app, the "shop" button in the upper left doesn't work. There is no way from the mobile version to access the store.

I gotta place some orders on the run! 😀

Since I would kinda like people to be able to shop...I've sent this to my forum guy {sm2}

I always use the desktop version; don't like the mobile view.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back