Upcoming 3. Kürassier-Regiment and Friedrich Wilhelm von Seydlitz (1 Viewer)

Gebhard

2nd Lieutenant
Hi Guys,
Just thought I'd share a photo from an advertisement for an upcoming releases in their growing 7YW line. This was originally posted by Joe and Bill over on another forum and I'm sure they wont mind me sharing with the many nice members of TF. I'm completely over the moon about these splendid figures and really can't wake to make them a part of my collection. I also wanted to again publicly thank Matt , Constantine and all at First Legion for producing them. I have hoped and dreamed my whole TS collecting life someone would produce the Armies of Friedrich der Grosse in a medium and to a level I have an interest in, and First Legion are fulfilling that life long dream. Just can't say enough about what First Legion have done in this Hobby for me. regards Gebhard

FLnew7YW_zps32d005ea.png

Thank you for posting, they look fabulous! I'm slowly losing hope to stop myself from collecting also this range...
Regards
Janusz

WOW !!!!

Nice looking figures :) ...... I wonder what they will cost :(

Good to see that someone is venturing in this era, which has been badly neglected for so long!

John

WOW !!!!

Nice looking figures :) ...... I wonder what they will cost :(

Good to see that someone is venturing in this era, which has been badly neglected for so long!

John

Hi John,
Just going off of recent mounted releases in other lines I'm guessing they will be between $159.00 to a high of $179.00 for the standard bearer. I'm with you on the badly neglected comment :wink2:. regards Gebhard

Last edited:
They look good and maybe we can use JJD Austrians to oppose them.....

Oh wow,
They really look nice, just cant wait for these to be released.

Like Geb said, they should be around 159$ to 179$

Well these look very impressive.The 18th century is my favourite collecting period and mounted figures my favourite collecting pieces.I agree with Obee~aside from JJD's excellent Dragoons for his Culloden range,I don't think anyone has entered this period.The only concern I have is that with the Aussie dollar buying less than 85cents US,these figures will cost me around $200 AUD.

I like every other sane person in the world would always prefer to pay less but the only other alternative is..... well that's just it there is no alternative. So if you want the best looking figures in the world I guess we just have to pay for them. GOD knows if any of the other manufactures creating art at this level ( Aeroart , Kolobob ect..) put them out they would be asking around $450.00 to $500.00++ so if you really look at it objectively they are really a steal. Just my thoughts on the price we think First Legion may be asking. regards Gebhard

Just bumping this one up, so I don't have to scroll all the way down to drool over these everyday, I haven't been this excited about a release in a long time. The Glossy collectors have been having all the fun for too long I'm always so jealous of the richness of figures they have dealing with the subject, I finally will have some Prussian cavalry as well as von Seydlitz :salute:::salute:::salute:: {sm3} regards Gebhard

Users who are viewing this thread

Back