Updates to King & Country Website (2 Viewers)

Praetorian

Hi Guys,

I have noticed there has already been some talk in the forum about these changes but I wanted to tell you all about three new additions to the King & Country website:

Movies – While we may not be Universal Studios (yet), take a look at the ‘movies’ we have made to accompany our newest releases. The 'shorts' feature the new figures as well as several custom built dioramas made for the Old Toy Soldier Show in Chicago. There are a few that have been completed and several ‘in production’, so be on the lookout for future updates as well.

A Better View – Visitors to K&C’s website can now get a 360 degree view of some new products. Check out the new Eighth Army ‘SAS and LRDG’ additions in the product catalogue and then click ‘View 360 Photo’.

Email a Friend (Coming Soon) – When you run across something at www.kingandcountry.com and think a friend might like to see it, there will be a function to email them a picture and message about that figure.

Best,

Hi Guys,

I have noticed there has already been some talk in the forum about these changes but I wanted to tell you all about three new additions to the King & Country website:

Movies – While we may not be Universal Studios (yet), take a look at the ‘movies’ we have made to accompany our newest releases. The 'shorts' feature the new figures as well as several custom built dioramas made for the Old Toy Soldier Show in Chicago. There are a few that have been completed and several ‘in production’, so be on the lookout for future updates as well.

A Better View – Visitors to K&C’s website can now get a 360 degree view of some new products. Check out the new Eighth Army ‘SAS and LRDG’ additions in the product catalogue and then click ‘View 360 Photo’.

Email a Friend (Coming Soon) – When you run across something at www.kingandcountry.com and think a friend might like to see it, there will be a function to email them a picture and message about that figure.

Best,

Sounds good. I especially like the new Email a friend feature. Gonna inundate my brother with pictures and messages until I either convert him from "Modelling" to "Toy Soldiers" - or he removes me from his mailing address.
:D:D:eek::p:)

Hi Guys,

Best,

Excellent, the idea to have 360 degree view will give the complete details and help us to have a better decision when comes to buy or not the figurines.

Improvement is the key of susses.

Great ideas all around Andrew. I want to mention that Treefrog already has 360s on the product web site.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back