Urfin Jus WWI British (1 Viewer)

Those are some clumsy looking sculpts. I don't understand the people who are willing to pay $48 for 5 plastic figures.

Those are some clumsy looking sculpts. I don't understand the people who are willing to pay $48 for 5 plastic figures.
Yes I agree. Way too high a price, I doubt they will sell. If they were reasonably priced I'd probably get them but the fact is WWI has been very well covered by AIP, the real gap in this era is artillery pieces with crews and maybe heavy MG with a crew also. Someone should do that, I'd guess the pieces would sell very well. I recall Emhar did artillery and more infantry sets but inexplicably did them in 1/35 scale. One of those shake your head moments.

I really didn't think the poses were all that bad. Given that I like painting my plastic guys, I would love to give them a go. That being said, the price is just flat-out prohibitive. I can't justify spending that for five figures with two kids in college, medical bills, etc. It's a shame...

Seen these figures in person at the Chicago show. Way to chunky. They would not fit with any existing WW1 figures. Then throw in the $50 price tag and it comes up "no sale".

Users who are viewing this thread

Back