Valley Forge MFCA 2011 Photos (1 Viewer)

wds0855

Staff Sergeant
Here is a link to a slide show of my photos from the MFCA 2011 show in Valley Forge this past weekend. Another great show. My favorite in the Painting Competition was the 54mm diorama of the 20th Maine at Gettysburg. My second favotire was the 54mm Bonnie and Clyde diorama. But there were dozens of great entires by many talented artists. Here is the slide show link:
http://s591.photobucket.com/albums/ss354/VictoriousColors/MFCA 2011/?albumview=slideshow

Attachments

• MFCA2011042.JPG
    MFCA2011042.JPG
    134 KB · Views: 2,010
Wow There are some seriously amazing figures in those photos. Very talented people indeed. Thanks for sharing them with us.

Can I ask if you (or anyone else) know who is the maker of the circus item?

That collection of circus figures was huge and very beautiful, but I do not know the dealer or maker of the figures.

Walt

Thanks for posting the link to the photos! Totally amazing work on display. I am amazed at the skill with which the flesh tones and folds in the clothing were set off. There are some wonderful pieces of art in that display. The one that really caught my eye was the mosaic work under the feet of the Crusader meeting the King. That was over the top!

Would have had a very tough time as a judge.

Dave

Thanks for sharing your wonderful photo's guys {bravo}} it really takes away some of the sting from missing this GREAT show this year .. Best regards Gebhard

Thank you for the fantastic pics and slide show. I wish I could have attended this show....some much items of high interest to me were captured in the photos. Thank you to all who shot pics and shared them here. It really helps bring the show to those who could not attend and it's always greatly appreciated!

Here is a link to a slide show of my photos from the MFCA 2011 show in Valley Forge this past weekend. Another great show. My favorite in the Painting Competition was the 54mm diorama of the 20th Maine at Gettysburg. My second favotire was the 54mm Bonnie and Clyde diorama. But there were dozens of great entires by many talented artists. Here is the slide show link:
http://s591.photobucket.com/albums/ss354/VictoriousColors/MFCA 2011/?albumview=slideshow

Thanks Walt for the time an efforts spent in taking and sharing your photos from the show with us . What a great way to finish off my second cup of coffee veiwing them. Thank you once again good sir.{bravo}}

hi came across your photos the civil war Forge was that by modeller or the pros in Russia who do the best work around the world.

collectors and modlers are hard pressed to paint that quality

all the best

Users who are viewing this thread

Back