valmy33 HMS bounty (1 Viewer)

mr colt 45

Corporal
Valmy33: This year in febuary My wife and I were on the HMS bounty from the first movie about the Bounty with Marlin Brando. Want a fantastic ship that was it is very sad it was lost at sea this same year. Those ports that You spoke of We will not be near non of these. But when if ever the Hermione pulls in to a port in Florida We will be down to see it. You have helped on another section of this forum about 54mm accessories. Have a great day and happy collecting. Thanks: "Mr Colt 45"

Valmy33: This year in febuary My wife and I were on the HMS bounty from the first movie about the Bounty with Marlin Brando. Want a fantastic ship that was it is very sad it was lost at sea this same year. Those ports that You spoke of We will not be near non of these. But when if ever the Hermione pulls in to a port in Florida We will be down to see it. You have helped on another section of this forum about 54mm accessories. Have a great day and happy collecting. Thanks: "Mr Colt 45"

I know this bad and sad new about the Bounty. About the Hermione, this is the program for the moment but maybe they can change it.

Have a great day and happy collecting too Mr Colt:)
Faithfully
Valmy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back