VID soldiers - Napoleonic russian army sets (3 Viewers)

Continue the set Ru-49 Russian mounted general staff

Ru-49-011 - General-mayor N.D. Olsufyev 3rd

Ru-49-012 - Borozdin N.M.

Continue of the set Fr-50 - Russian general staff

Fr-50-065 - Ozharovskiy A.P.

Fr-50-066 - Kretov N.V.

Dmitry

Our thoughts here are with you and all the Ukrainian people today after seeing the invasion of your country by Russia.

I sincerely hope that you can stay safe and a solution to this horrific event be achieved, and you can get back for life as normal, and great to see that can still show off your wonderful work,

John

Thank you John
We fight against russian orcs and at the same time our government ask everyone who not in UA army to work as before to support our economy. The West and NATO support as well but we need more help and in the military way too like a closing the sky from russian's aircrafts, bombs, rockets. because our possibilities against it is not enough. You should know the war is begin not only against Ukraine but against Europe and all the Western World and democracy. Don't need to afraid now, it's have no reason more. If we all will unite and fight together we can resolve this conflict and win much easy and fast. In actually russian army is not so good like thought before

Although war in Ukraine continue we continue to work for our customers and support our UA forces and volunteers. We, ukrainians is thank toall the peoples from the USA, Europe, Japan and many others who support us and help join us to normal Civilisation World.

Ru-50-075 - S.Kh. Stavrakov

Ru-50-076 - Eugene of Wurttemberg

Although war in Ukraine continue we continue to work for our customers and support our UA forces and volunteers. We, ukrainians is thank toall the peoples from the USA, Europe, Japan and many others who support us and help join us to normal Civilisation World.

Ru-50-077 Essen I.N.

Ru-50-078 Volkonskiy P.M.

Ru-50-079 Leviz F.F.

Ru-50-080 - Soukhtelen 1st P.K.

Ru-50-081 - Misho A.F.

Ru-50-082 - Nikitin A.P.

Ru-50-083 - Filisov P.A.

Ru-50-084 - Vlodek M.F.

Ru-50-085 - Kutuzov A.P.

Ru-50-086 - Ivelich P.I.

Ru-50-087 - Dovre F.F.

Ru-50-088 - Pyshnitskiy D.I.

Ru-50-089 - Talyzin 2nd A.I.

Ru-50-090 - Velyaminov I.A.

Ru-50-091 - Kozen P.A.

Ru-50-092 - Fok A.B.

Ru-50-093 - Kostenetskiy V.G.

Ru-50-094 - Renni R.I.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back