VN141 and VN172 (1 Viewer)

Stacie

Private
I had a customer request today and thought I would share with other inquiring minds!

They wanted to know if the VN172-KC figures would fit in the VN141-KC "Mutt" Jeep. Their legs are just far enough apart where they will not sit directly onto the seat. Each figure in the set is shown in the pictures below. These figures are meant to ride in the VN170-KC Cargo Truck.

VN141-KC and VN-172-KC(2).jpg

VN141-KC and VN-172-KC.jpg

Stacie

I had a customer request today and thought I would share with other inquiring minds!

They wanted to know if the VN172-KC figures would fit in the VN141-KC "Mutt" Jeep. Their legs are just far enough apart where they will not sit directly onto the seat. Each figure in the set is shown in the pictures below. These figures are meant to ride in the VN170-KC Cargo Truck.

View attachment 303199

View attachment 303200

Stacie

Hi Stacie,
speaking as one ‘inquiring mind’ to another I would have to say that the two sitting, relaxed ‘Grunts’ would much prefer to be much more comfortable in the VN170 Cargo Truck rather than perched precariously on the ‘MUTT’ with an M60 machine gun banging away right next to their eardrums…But that’s just my opinion.
What do other ‘inquiring minds’ out there think..?
All the best,
Andy.

This might be a better ride

53437694142_005b800245_c.jpg

This might be a better ride

53437694142_005b800245_c.jpg

Well done Mark!
Not only does that Matt Road look familiar…I think I recognise the tank and those figures too…
All the best and look forward to seeing you in July in Brisbane.
Andy.

Hi Stacie,
speaking as one ‘inquiring mind’ to another I would have to say that the two sitting, relaxed ‘Grunts’ would much prefer to be much more comfortable in the VN170 Cargo Truck rather than perched precariously on the ‘MUTT’ with an M60 machine gun banging away right next to their eardrums…But that’s just my opinion.
What do other ‘inquiring minds’ out there think..?
All the best,
Andy.

I agree Andy! I would much rather be relaxed riding on the 'MUTT' or any other off road vehicle than sitting like that.

Stacie

Users who are viewing this thread

Back