W Britains decision on who to suppy (1 Viewer)

Peiper007

Staff Sergeant
think it is a very poor decision to only supply 'bricks and mortar' dealers. there are very few shops in England selling Britains and there will be less available at toy soldier shows as many do not exhibit at the shows because they are on a Saturday/Sunday and they have a shop to run. I buy from both types of dealers and am not happy losing the onlione option.

Is this True that you will be only to be able to buy Britains at regular stores?This doesn't sound right.Britains would lose hugh amount of business if online dealers can't sell them.Most people are not near a shop.
Mark

Most stores have an online presence such as TF so you will still be able to order online. My dealer has a store, never been there though all done through email.

Is this True that you will be only to be able to buy Britains at regular stores?This doesn't sound right.Britains would lose hugh amount of business if online dealers can't sell them.Most people are not near a shop.
Mark

Not sure how you came to this conclusion. My issue was that they were not allowing NEW dealers to care their products unless you also had a store. Rest assured that all of your favorite online dealers will still be around.

I am sure that if anyone's current or favorite on line store ceased to be able to sell Britain's figures a quick call or e-mail to the new distributor, Bachmann Europe PLC, would see them able to supply you the names of many good quality retailers with a strong web presence. Some of us may have to change our habits or start buying from someone we have not purchased from before but if the people who own W Britain feel that retailer worthy of carrying the range then we as collectors should not be overly worried I think.

bachmann europe have a policy of an account holder needing to have a bricks and mortar base . I was speaking with them at Spring Fair about other things ie their thomas the tank stuff and to have an account and be supplied direct from them you need bricks and mortar. However there are several wholesalers who stock their products .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back