Want to turn Plastic WW2 Weaponry in to Metal Weaponry? (1 Viewer)

johngambale

Sergeant Major
:) Hello! How Could I turn the Plastic WW2 Weaponry into Metal WW2 Weaponry? Please Reply! Thanks, John Gambale!

:) Hello! How Could I turn the Plastic WW2 Weaponry into Metal WW2 Weaponry? Please Reply! Thanks, John Gambale!

You will need two lizards tails, three chicken feet, worm sweat, pelican snot and some fairy dust. :)

John,

Unless you're asking how you can paint a piece of plastic so it has a metal look to it, you can't change the intrinsic nature of material into another substance. It's against the laws of physics.

Make a mold out of the plastic weapons then pour some melted white metal into the mold - job done.

John,

Unless you're asking how you can paint a piece of plastic so it has a metal look to it, you can't change the intrinsic nature of material into another substance. It's against the laws of physics.

Awwww come on Brad. You've just got to think positive thoughts and use a little lateral thinking. Alex can do it with those ingredients, so I'm sure anyone can. I just need to locate some fairy dust, and I'll have all the ingredients I need. :)

John,
If you're looking at using a plastic weapon as a master, making a mold from it, and then casting metal weaponry from that mold, there are a fair few threads in this section that tell you how to go about it, and what materials you need. Have a quick scan through a few of them.
Simon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back