Wanted K and C AK 01 -09 and 24 (2 Viewers)

Sindh Bandit

Private
Looking to complete my collection of AK and am missing those rare pieces

AK 01 -09
AK 18
AK 24

Let me know if anyone is willing to let any of these go

Best wishes

P

Thanks I realises it just after I sent the posting..sigh

P

Bandit ,

On the K&C Section , We just recently had an informative discussion on the early AK sets...apropriately titled ( Early AK Sets ) believe you can find it about seven pages back from where the K&C Thread currently is...
I bought most of these early set's in the 90's...Have not seen them @ Toy Soldier Shows or on Ebay for a long time...I am always looking for the AK Moto-Combo AK008 , & i never have any luck...
I have pic's of my set's @ my profile page under my collection if you are interested in looking at them...

Good Luck

Joe

Last edited:
Bandit ,

On the K&C Section , We just recently had an informative discussion on the early AK sets...apropriately titled ( Early AK Sets ) believe you can find it about seven pages back from where the K&C Thread currently is...
I bought most of these early set's in the 90's...Have not seen them @ Toy Soldier Shows or on Ebay for a long time...I am always looking for the AK Moto-Combo AK008 , & i never have any luck...
I have pic's of my set's @ my profile page under my collection if you are interested in looking at them...

Good Luck

Joe

Hi Joe

Thanks for the update and I'll take a look at the thread. If you have pictures would be really interested to see them

Thanks

P

Hi Bandit,

There is no AK09 from K&C.

Serge^&grin
actually there is a ak09 its an old resin kuble wagon very old i have one with the mark on the original box from k@c i think there was less then 25 made or less i will send a picture thanks.

actually there is a ak09 its an old resin kuble wagon very old i have one with the mark on the original box from k@c i think there was less then 25 made or less i will send a picture thanks.

I believe it had been said by Louis there were perhaps only 20 of the AK Kubelwagen made...of the 100 that were produced...We had a good thread a few months back discussing the early AK series...

Joe

Users who are viewing this thread

Back