War Computer Games (2 Viewers)

That sounds neat....I have a playstation 2 for my son and I use the computer to play all of my games; I find that PC graphics are much better. I was hoping that this time around the Xbox or playstation would be as good or better than the computer!! The only thing I like about computer games is the fact that you can play with other people on line. I know you can do this with Xbox but I'm already paying for the internet and now I would have to pay more for online services for Xbox. Brad how much was the unit in US dollars?

Cheers
Wellington

Wellington,

The new xbox comes in two versions, one for $350 and the other $400. The more expensive unit has a hard drive, thereby automatically saving your games. This is what the present generation Xbox has. I also believe that the $400 version comes with a DVD player. I will check with His Lordship (my son) tonight.

Brad thanks for the info, did they say when it will be released? Maybe your son will know.....:) I'm such a kid at heart;) Actually I just found out 22 November...won't be able to afford it the Kingd German Legion and the Farm House will be my priority!!!!

Cheers Wellington

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back