War Park comparability (1 Viewer)

Nelson1976

Private 2
Hi,

I was wondering if anyone had a sense of War Park’s comparability with other Manufacturers, both vehicles and figures.

Many thanks!

They work great with First Legion and there are several comparisons photos on the forum.

You can see my comparison photos in the like Frank Drake posted... War Park are very compatible with proper-1/30 scale First Legion figures and vehicles and they also work well with John Jenkins Designs.

I am more of a TG/ K&C collector when it comes to the Second World War so they may not work for me which is a shame as they have some interesting poses etc - terrifically helpful, thanks all!

I am more of a TG/ K&C collector when it comes to the Second World War so they may not work for me which is a shame as they have some interesting poses etc - terrifically helpful, thanks all!

Figures and vehicles of WP would look small to me with K&C and most T&G figures. Mixing WP with K&C and TG vehicles could work, but you have to be careful

War Park figures will be compatible with FL, Figarti, Thomas Gunn, Eagle Design and Honor Bound armor.

War Park figures will work well with WB, Kronprinz and FL figures.

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone had a sense of War Park’s comparability with other Manufacturers, both vehicles and figures.

Many thanks!

The War Park Panzer IV would work OK with the newer more slender K&C panzer crew figures. Or Thomas Gunn figures.

It's slightly larger than both the last K&C Panzer IV H and the recent Thomas Gunn Panzer IV H.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back